FREE HOSTING SPACE

grocerywala-testing

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have a question. Is it possible to get more free hosting space? Because I am working on Magento for e-commerce studies and I need a hosting environment for the same. I tried installing the Magento latest package, but it turned out to be a failure, due to lack of space. So, I kindly request to allocate hosting space atleast upto 3 GB for installing Magento. Thanks in advance!

kenny9

Reaction score
You must have a valid web site on-line, using 75% of present space and meeting Terms of Service.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have a question. Is it possible to get more free hosting space? Because I am working on Magento for e-commerce studies and I need a hosting environment for the same. I tried installing the Magento latest package, but it turned out to be a failure, due to lack of space. So, I kindly request to allocate hosting space atleast upto 3 GB for installing Magento. Thanks in advance!
We would not jump you up to 3 gb directly even if you met the requirements, it will always be incremental. Not all scripts are suitable for free hosting due to various limitations.
Premium hosting comes with only a low cost and would have unlimited disk space as well as better resources in general.

Magento has also been removed from Softaculous auto installer to due it needing more resources then deemed suitable with free hosting.

Rimsha

Reaction score
To get more free hosting space for your Magento installation, you can:

1. Contact your hosting provider to inquire about upgrading or obtaining additional space.
  2. Explore free hosting providers with limited storage options.
  3. Set up a local development environment on your computer using software like XAMPP or WAMP.
  4. Consider a paid hosting plan for more storage and reliable support.
Choose an option that suits your needs and the requirements of your Magento installation. Devrims can be a good option as I have had a great experience with Devrims.