Free hosting - Starka server - support please

Status
Not open for further replies.

2dgamemakers2

Reaction score
The news topic has said they have a solution to have starka websites running, but my website is still giving off the cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi page, when I have no such page, but instead an index.htm page. I have deleted my cookies and flushed the dns. Is there a problem.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I can load your site with no issues.
Please clear your browser cache, and flush your DNS. If you're using Windows vista/7, please run cmd as administrator when doing so.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
That URL currently gives me a plain white "Coming Soon!" page.

But for some reason I cannot find that domain in the x10hosting system (ie not attached to your account), but the DNS definitely points to your server. Odd.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That URL currently gives me a plain white "Coming Soon!" page.

But for some reason I cannot find that domain in the x10hosting system (ie not attached to your account), but the DNS definitely points to your server. Odd.
Not really, it could have been added when cPanel failed communications with JM, in which case it wont show in account query (that one has shown a few things wrong lately for a lot accounts when it comes to domains so don't trust it blindly). Domain in question is properly attached to OP's account cPanel side, which is the only thing that matters when it comes to the domains being workable online.

I get the coming soon as well.

2dgamemakers2

Reaction score
well, its showing up now. earlier I couldn't even access the main domain. but now I can access both. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.