Free Hosting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimeshkas34

Reaction score
oh tnx for the news....I was wondering what happend with x10 coz they had a great service earlier and suddenly I started recieving errors...Now I know what is the problem..Hope it will be fixed soon....

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi.

Is this affecting paid member accounts as well?

Later!

It would affect those who paid for Prime, but not those on Illuminated or Premium hosting as those run on different server setups.

pidnas1298

Reaction score
This is shocking...Fix it permanently ,otherwise stop free hosting.It's embarrassing people.

b3n199

Reaction score
yes, you should fix it soon, couse your reputation as best free hosting could be crash, or people not using your service anymore,,,
could you tell me when your server migration is done, couse i must build my website
thanks

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

yes, you should fix it soon, couse your reputation as best free hosting could be crash, or people not using your service anymore,,,
could you tell me when your server migration is done, couse i must build my website
thanks

2dgamemakers2

Reaction score
thanks

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

thanks

Look, free webhosting is FREE. X10hosting is working the hardest as the "Best free webhost". You have unlimited bandwidth and disk space, and quite frankly, you are going to have errors. People who pay get more attention. But the free accounts still get the help they need. Be happy you don't have to pay $40 or $50 every month. You can just make your website and use up as much bandwidth and disk space as you want. x10hosting is being very generous and helpful and you are just putting them down!

Last edited:

wc3garage82

Reaction score
thanks for the update

poor stoli, he's being putted down
and our websites too

well, don't make any fight here, we can't do anything but to take a teacup, sit, relax then go out and jump

atl200019

Reaction score
Hello, this might not be the best place to ask but I'd like to have a confirmation that Facebook and Twitter icons that appear lately on my website are on purpose and from you guys.

If then, I gotta move my website elsewhere for I cannot bear this FB n Twitter pollution on my website with popups my end users won't stand for long.

sankalpgarud98

Reaction score
hey guys , i hope you fix it soon... It doesnt feel good when your sites down and everyone is asking the reason for it

denzil

Reaction score
Cool, my site is up again. Is it permanently fixed, or is this a temporary solution while you guys are still trying to continue with the upgrades?

hnlphlist29

Reaction score
When I firrst got the default page error, I done the dns thing, nothing happened still the same, then I cleared out all my cookies when I found the cookie for the defualt page was still there, got all back on line immediately, I think this is what many members are missing.

It wont harm to clear cookies, you will get your regular cookies back again when you visit your favorites.

JE

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for the updates. I'm sure once people remember what a good service they receive for free 99% of the time, they will be a bit more appreciative. It's a shame people are so impatient, but I'm sure they'd happily wait if asked for money.

Danyoull

Reaction score
Everything on my site is working fine again, except the redirect i have in place from the base directory. I have tried removing it and putting it back, but that didnt fix it. It just loads the defaultwebpage.cgi instead

EDIT: Cleared cookies and all is good!

Last edited:

pierros15

Reaction score
my website starts to show up again... its much slower, so i guess the issue is not resolved yet.

I don't complain for the downtime,
i appreciate the uptime! :smile:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, this might not be the best place to ask but I'd like to have a confirmation that Facebook and Twitter icons that appear lately on my website are on purpose and from you guys.

If then, I gotta move my website elsewhere for I cannot bear this FB n Twitter pollution on my website with popups my end users won't stand for long.

x10hosting does NOT insert any code onto your web pages.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Most likely it is, seem the actual web server operates under the wrong timezone currently

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
We currently have a solution up so websites work. We are stilling working with various hardware venders and our datacenter to find the root cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.