Free Hosting Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortwod

Reaction score
and yes i'm useing the phpbb froms 2 but moded. I will try that but when i go to my mysqladm it say the sql sever is down

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Ok, so now my entire site is down with no special cgi error messages, but anyways..
EDIT: Everything is working absolutely perfect now ^_^ Thanks x10 and the hard work you all put into this :D

and yes i'm useing the phpbb froms 2 but moded. I will try that but when i go to my mysqladm it say the sql sever is down
Sorry if my explanation was confusing. Here's a topic that explains it in depth: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2098364
And yeah, mySQL admin also says that it's offline for me.

Last edited:

keithdraws17

Reaction score
phpMyadmin is broken. Mysql called #2002 -serwer not answer.

My site works But I cannot log into PHP to update the mysql Database. When I go from the control panel to MYSQL Databases It says the mysql server is not online.

Other than that Things seem fine. I feel for you guys. You're doing a good job.

rafael100011

Prime Account
Reaction score
Why Stoli server is still slow with 500 errors sometimes?

---------- Post added at 04:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 AM ----------

Actually website is offline again, I get only errors 500 !

Last edited:

tigervpn0792

Reaction score
my site was down it say website not found.. please help me guys..

i started to change my dns yesterday but i have problem now when i see that my dns was change to my request and my site also was gone?.. any idea guys? please help .. thank you..

here is my site : http://tigervpn.x10.mx

scotty lightning

Prime Account
Reaction score
My website has been down in the early mornings and late afternoons lately. What's up with Stoli? I don't see any maintenance logs or anything....

It's important that my site is up-it may cost me a job. :(

http://scottderek.tk

daneeloliwav

Reaction score
On Chopin things worked good untill a couple of hours ago. ( now the general error "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.Please try again later." appeared ).

Thankyou for keeping us updated...and I hope too that this might be fixed soon.

carbon--62

Reaction score
On Chopin things worked good untill a couple of hours ago. ( now the general error "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.Please try again later." appeared ).

Thankyou for keeping us updated...and I hope too that this might be fixed soon.

Same problem here on htp://gta-roleplay.co.be ...

rymate1234

Reaction score
When will MySQL be fixed?

I really need to access my databases to do something :-(

also, both software installers are broke :-(

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When will MySQL be fixed?

I really need to access my databases to do something :-(

also, both software installers are broke :-(
I think it will take a couple of days more.Only a feeling on how things went on previously.Support Staff may tell an exact date.But they might want to say that problems will be solved ASAP.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
My website has been down in the early mornings and late afternoons lately. What's up with Stoli? I don't see any maintenance logs or anything....

It's important that my site is up-it may cost me a job. :(

http://scottderek.tk

Also to anyone else, if your website being down can cost you a job or loose you money, I highly recommend upgrading to premium. Illuminated may also have better uptime but premium is guaranteed.

nova-x78

Reaction score
Any idea when everything will be sorted and running on the new server? Running terribly slow on my site.

Thanks

scotty lightning

Prime Account
Reaction score
Also to anyone else, if your website being down can cost you a job or loose you money, I highly recommend upgrading to premium. Illuminated may also have better uptime but premium is guaranteed.

I would do that if I wasn't locked into a three-year contract and having to pay it all upfront.

bcwowner92

Reaction score

I don't know if having issues like these is a good time to say "you should upgrade." I understand what you're saying, but from a personal viewpoint I wouldn't feel comfortable paying for an account upgrade if I'm having issues just with the free hosting. That's my take on it, anyway.

For the record, I am also having issues with a Stoli site, namely the 500 errors mentioned before. I'm not *that* worried about it at the moment (as probably noted by not posting the URL here lol), will open a support ticket tomorrow if it's still down. Thank you for the updates, though.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score

premium will go down - I have a x10 premium account and it has been down in the past

see #9 in TOS ==> http://x10premium.com/terms.php <==

TOS said:
X10HOSTING DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED...

That will not get your job or money back

Note: my site on server boru throws errors for days now but same script on server stoli dose not

Last edited:

anidaimeiru13

Reaction score
My site (anidai.x10.mx) is on stoli and the problems, even when they happen less often, continue as of today. Random "page unavailable" and "500, internal server error" happen sometimes and I'm on the phase of getting users into the site (anidai.x10.mx/dnp) but that problem can cause some of them decide not to register.

Also, I got a co.cc website and the anidai.co.cc redirects me to the default cgi-sys page, and it can't be cache, since it happens in windows and linux. I will try the redirect and see if it helps.

masshuu

Head of the Geese
Community Support
Enemy of the State
Reaction score
premium will go down - I have a x10 premium account and it has been down in the past

see #9 in TOS ==> http://x10premium.com/terms.php <==

That will not get your job or money back

Note: my site on server boru throws errors for days now but same script on server stoli dose not

http://x10premium.com/about.php
99.9% Uptime. Guaranteed. You pay for your site to be online. And it should be. So we guarantee that x10Premium will keep your service online for a minimum 99.9% of each and every month, or you'll get your money back. Simple. (But do see our Terms.*)

elkom0826

Reaction score
i have same problem with stoli server, my site often appears "505 Internal Server Error" :(

just hope it will be fix soon,, thanks,, :redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.