Free Hosting Upgrade not applied

adler96

Reaction score
Yesterday I paid to get the new free hosting upgrade, and I can see the payment in my bank account. However, x10hosting says the invoice is still pending payment. Can someone verify the payment in my account?

adler96

Reaction score
Ok, I have just received the email. The account is now updated.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I have just received the email. The account is now updated.
I do apologize it seems your upgrade was stuck in our "provisioning" queue. I was able to process this for you and see that the account was updated.

Thanks a ton for understanding and for the continued support. As always reach out if you require anything else.

adler96

Reaction score
I can now see the new limit of 6 domains, though I am not able to add a fourth domain. It always says "Error - An error has occurred. Please refresh the page and try again". I have refreshed the page and tried a number of times, but it still doesn't work. Will try again later. May this be a temporary issue on the x10 side, or maybe something needs to be looked at?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please try adding a new domain now, I took a quick look and think I found the problem and sorted it, or it could just be it took a bit longer to actually change on DirectAdmin page.