Free Hosting Uptime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Z

Reaction score
Good job, x10 Staff! Sounds like you've finally reached a happy medium with the demand of resources of each user as well as the software used to manage all the accounts. Congrats to all of you! :)

secretply

Reaction score
Well, I have to admit that this is awesome. I had my doubts back in mid-June but luckily I waited it out till now and it was very well worth it. Thank you, x10Hosting.

gcottick

Reaction score
I have been with x10 for over a year now and I have always been impressed with the service they deliver. When you are going through constant growth and adding functionality it is very difficult to keep the environment stable and they are doing a great job.

Major kudos to all involved!!

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
This really is a major accomplishment! :biggrin:

So yeah, all you haters and quitters, I TOLD YOU SO!

taha116

Reaction score
this is good news for all. YAY!

Corey OwnZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzssssssseeeeeeee

batman1

Reaction score
I must say.

My site works fine. Thanks all for the great service.

sfan123

Reaction score
Congrats guys all my features on my site and c panel seem to be working great as well now for a long time i could get to site builder but i really did not need that at all this is pretty good news though as I'm trying to get more people on to my site.

trev

Prime Account
Reaction score
Well done guys, hope all these changes to the config keep working well. Thanks for all the hard work you put into the free service, its definitely very appreciated.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I was away for last two weeks and now when I'm back there's nothing but good news.

I like when you surprise me like that :D

stanpotts

Reaction score
I've been trying a few free hosting sites over the past few weeks, and x10 is the best one i've found so far, no downtime that I have come across. My site has been responsive (well, there's not much of it), and MySQL requests are very quick to complete. I'm very pleased so far - keep up the good work!

zapzack

Reaction score
Theres always small patches of downtime.. Host-Tracker tells me Stoli is at 99.99% uptime 00.01% dowtime.. (Since I started logging)

frins

Reaction score
The uptime it's being about the 100%. You are doing a great job.! Congratulations

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
The servers do actually feel faster. There has been no outage during the past month while I was using my site, even during the server move.

I believe it paid off to stick around during the time where the upgrades and the changes shifted everything around.

digitalimages

Reaction score
Just a quick thanks to Corey and x10 for a great service.....no complaints here....
camerashy44.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.