Free hosting - visiting this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssdevious98

Reaction score
Greetings,
I know that in order to maintain our free hosting account active, we must be active on this support forum, at least 1 login each month.

But a question arrives here.

Is it okey for me to stay logged in and only load the page once for a while or the system counts only 'fresh' log-ins? What I mean? Do I have to log out and log back in in order to fulfill your requirements?

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It is normally enough to just come here and load the page once in a while. Although if you do not use login/logout option I'd recommend having the page open a few minutes to ensure the visit is properly registered in the system, and while you are at it check the News and Announcements section to see if there's something new.

Last edited:

ssdevious98

Reaction score
Greetings,
I know that in order to maintain our free hosting account active, we must be active on this support forum, at least 1 login each month.

But a question arrives here.

Is it okey for me to stay logged in and only load the page once for a while or the system counts only 'fresh' log-ins? What I mean? Do I have to log out and log back in in order to fulfill your requirements?

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

Thank you.

I'll rather try to make a post once in a month. I guess, nothing can be done wrong in this way. Sure I will check the announcements. Thanks for tips Anna.

Best Regards,
SS-Totenkopf

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I haven't logged in for months, no problems here. But I guess I've posted XD

~Callum

Status
Not open for further replies.