free image stocks

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
No particular place to get stock images. I will use google to search. Then browse through them.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Mourgefile.com

100% free to download high quality images, no copyright or Royalty stings attached.

Of course if you just building a 'Hobby' website where everthing is free and the content educational or infomative in nature and you are not making any money from products or services then you can borrow pretty much anything from the interent under the 'Fair Use' defence.

It is still copyright theft, but is tolerated ..

If however you are (or plan to) make any money, and this includes carrying your own Google ads then you are deemed to be operating a commercial website for financial gain and all the rules about copyright theft do apply to you.

raymondk

Reaction score
Normally I would use Google or Bing to search for images, but with what I am working on I stay away from that, Because I want to give the artist or Photographer credit for the images that I am using.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Normally I would use Google or Bing to search for images, but with what I am working on I stay away from that, Because I want to give the artist or Photographer credit for the images that I am using.

Google or bing indexes the links means you will get the link of original site. So you can go there and by checking site you can give credit to particular person. :)