Free One Way Link for your website.

gogulf

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to exchange a link for my Real Estate Portal. If you have a website with PR5+ and want to get one way link for your website without
spending money , then we would welcome you to exchange link with us. If you place our link on your home page then we will place your link on our
other portal which is go-globe.com (Free International Portal).
So if you have PR5+ plus website contact us and will place your link on our portal.
Our link information

URL: http://www.go-estates.com
Title: Dubai real estate portal

Best regards,

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll put your site up on my site.

sites.elementfx.com

I charge 5$ for anything to be put onto it, but I just started it. visit the site and tell me if you feel it is ok for me to add the site to my advertising type of site for now.

I already set up something that would pertain to real estate sites for the real estate site I am making, it's a start for now, you don't have to link back or anything like that. I bet that will make you say ok?

So basically it is free advertising.

Last edited:

gateway

Reaction score
4allthings, your site is not even up and further not indexed by search engines (google etc.) If you are going to charge to get link placed, then I think you have to start early. Good though is your virtual store, I was really impressed and liked it. When you finish, submit it to my web directory and i will feature it for you for free.
Nice start. How really did you set up that store?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
4allthings, your site is not even up and further not indexed by search engines (google etc.) If you are going to charge to get link placed, then I think you have to start early. Good though is your virtual store, I was really impressed and liked it. When you finish, submit it to my web directory and i will feature it for you for free.
Nice start. How really did you set up that store?

Yes my site is not up, I deleted yesterday, for a new site idea.
My virtual store.....? How did I really make it.....used one of x10hostings fantastico services. Which is fantastic in my opinion.

Or did you say you were really impressed with my virtual store because you were a. not able to get onto it.
or b. just trying to dis me in anyway possible.

If you read my other posts like (this one....on x10hosting forums), I clearly say I am not a "makeing my own site" type of person. I am learning, I don't quite care what people think though, no harm can come from those that try. Some people know exactly what they are doing and some do not I am one of those people has some knowledge of what they are doing but run along some problems and if not gone through with success quits at it and goes onto the next thing.

It is comments like this that put people down, now I am not sure what you are trying to say but feel free to say the truth.

Want to know the real reason I am not succeeding at trying to make my own site and make money from the site?...LACK of knowledge in scripting or anything related to the internet. My creativity is never quite expressed in my work for that I do not know how to express it (through the internet at least).

What I do excel at is the ideas and ways people can make money with, all of which once again are never shown through the internet for that I do lack that....something you may have that I don't in this case, like being a good web designer.

You make a comment without knowing a persons original intentions that may not have been expressed correctly. (I was willing to put that guys site on my site just because I just learned how to). I was not asking 5 $ from the guy so I would put it up, sorry if it did seem like that.

I like helping others in any way possible. I do what is fun for me to do. I do not work, I do not need to work, I do absolutely stink at anything related to the internet and may be oblivious onto how money can be made from it.

My rankings on Google......I would have to honestly say that number is non-existent in ranks. I would say that the income you probably make from your site or sites is far greater then the income I make from mine, (which is exactly $ 0.00, except for .45 cents I made last year from a donation from a guy that said he felt sorry for me not having made anything off my sites. He even made a comment on one of my wordpress posts telling others to just donate a couple of cents so that $ 0.00 record would change).

I know everything on this post of mine may be looked down upon. I hope you gateway are making money off of these sites your creating or managing. I hope everyone in the x10hosting community is making money off their sites. And I do congratulate you. : )

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I think I got an infraction for this post.....if so possible to have someone delete it, or is it still going to stay?