Free Real Domain Name

Abusi

Reaction score
It's a nice service but i've seen it working from your ujungle.com and it flames your site all over with ads...

Kay

Reaction score
Does it really work - I going to test it now

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Once youve signed up post your url. Id like to see how your site looks(how many ads)

Kay

Reaction score
Well I registered and everything - but I am waiting for them to make the domain - are the Google ads the adverts they put on the site

michaelp

Reaction score
They put sometime text link, sometime 2 ads top and botton somethime one add at top... etc

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Seems alright. If it saves me $25 in domain registration fees by putting ads on my site, then good - i suppose. I already have ads on my site (1 ad but thats at the bottom of the site (i have my site hosted by 2 different hosting companies (both free).

Ill see what my site looks like once they process my request.

N2PGames

Reaction score
im sticking with www.uni.cc :D but thanks alot

========= update
it asks for you're old domain so its not really a dns

Last edited:

N2PGames

Reaction score
huh ... TheJeffsta i never got that error you must be typing the code worng when you are registering i have 8 domains listed in my box liek subdomains and stuff witch im going to make sites for later on :D

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Oh well. My request to register www.thejeffsta.com was rejected as they believed that I wouldnt have enough visitors for them to get enough money from the ads to pay for the domain.

B

Brandon

This is cool if you own a real TLD like a .com and then want some redirects.

mikel2k3

Reaction score
pfft, there's quite a few sites that offer you a free .com... they aaaall rejected me!!

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Never use them i tried like 5 times lol they all got declined for not enought visitors in a day and the ads make your site look really ugly and the ads are ugly too thats why i hate it now.