Frontpage 2002 or 2003

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth upgrading from frontpage 2002 to 2003

Tyler

Dizzy

Reaction score
it is because its better because its 2003 =D i like it i use it alot when i update my website

InkMaster

Reaction score
If you really wanna upgrade I'd suggest you get somethin other then FP, cause its byfar the worst program I've ever used, I'd suggest Dreamweaver or GoLive

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
InkMaster said:
If you really wanna upgrade I'd suggest you get somethin other then FP, cause its byfar the worst program I've ever used, I'd suggest Dreamweaver or GoLive
:eek: Noo I love frontpage, I mean its not the best but its great for me!! :biggrin:

yhap2003

Reaction score
Yeah you should upgrade to 2003, besides i can't find the function in dreamweaver to create an iframe!!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
K, I updated and its great! i love the split between the page and html

Superpoo

Reaction score
I used the first time I went for HTML Frontpage, but then I looked for others and then I thought the FP didnt have many options... now I use Notepad 2 (like Notepad, but its better to work with PHP) or DreamWeaver, another option less expensive is CoffeCup HTML Editor...

Matthews255

Reaction score
i HATE dreamweaver. I cant code much so its a nightmare.

i use FP 2002 and i want to update now. I hate having to continuously switch between html and page view.

n4tec

Reaction score
At first i liked FP but now im used to Dreamweaver!!! It is easy to get around Dreamweaver by just testing what that function does... I do not need to go to class to learn dreamweaver since i am mastering it slowing by slowly...

FP is great but you need to try Dreamweaver...

Have a great Easter...

nforchange