FTP - Disk Full issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

x10lover

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not able to add/update files on my server via FTP. It's giving me an error, that disk is full. Could you please fix it asap?
Thanks!

x10lover

Reaction score
Okay, thanks. Also, while you're at it, could you also please check the speed issue of phpMyAdmin? It's very very slow to browse through the databases/tables. Takes at-least 30-40 seconds to load initially and more than 20 secs when I click on any database, and then 15secs to load a table with just a single row/entry. This problem has been going on for a while now. One more thing, my hosting account is a Prime one, if that counts.

Thanks a bunch!

x10lover

Reaction score

x10lover

Reaction score
Also, currently my account have a limit of 4 sqldb/subdomains. Is there any subscription to increase them without taking the x10Premium plan?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, currently my account have a limit of 4 sqldb/subdomains. Is there any subscription to increase them without taking the x10Premium plan?
No, you'd need to go premium for that.
Did look up on your account, appears your Prime actually expired in mid September last year. When we changed from having prime being purchased through forums to being done from portal, some accounts that were already Prime didn't get the expiry date followed over. The forum account lost its Prime features on the expiry date as it should, but the portal kept the stats of Prime for the hosting. I have corrected this for your account, which means you should now be back on the standard free hosting plan.
If you need/want the Prime features, you would need to renew it from portal, which would also properly give you the forum badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.