FTP Password

Status
Not open for further replies.

halohub1

Reaction score
Hi,

I have reset my password through cPanel, even created a new FTP account with copy and pasting the password for both the creation of the account and trying to log in.

For some reason I keep getting told my password is incorrect when using a FTP application to connect to my site, please let me know what you think I should do.

iSean

Reaction score
What FTP client are you using and what cPanel are you using to create FTP Accounts? cPanel Basic or cPanel x3?

halohub1

Reaction score
Hi,

I am using Filezilla as my FTP client and using the cPanel not cPanel basic, I have used fillzilla to connect to an x10 host before.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have reset my password through cPanel, even created a new FTP account with copy and pasting the password for both the creation of the account and trying to log in.

For some reason I keep getting told my password is incorrect when using a FTP application to connect to my site, please let me know what you think I should do.
Hello,

There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting from which means we don't know which account is actually yours.

Please either log in with the forum account that is attached to your hosting, or link this one with the hosting by going to your account portal -> Get Support -> Visit forums and using the link to link an existing forum account. This will make it easier for us to provide proper support.

chaybran

Reaction score
Hello,

There's no hosting account attached to the forum account you are posting from which means we don't know which account is actually yours.

Please either log in with the forum account that is attached to your hosting, or link this one with the hosting by going to your account portal -> Get Support -> Visit forums and using the link to link an existing forum account. This will make it easier for us to provide proper support.
Hi, This is the account that my hosting account is signed up to, for some reason I was logged in as a very old account which appears to still be linked to my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.