FTP STILL unable to connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
Xemnas you were wrong -.-
i followed the link and stolli is up and running, i jsut cant connect, no offence but maybey you should make sure before closing down a topic that is needed, because i still cant connect through FTP

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
i followed the link and stolli is up and running, i jsut cant connect, no offence but maybey you should make sure before closing down a topic that is needed, because i still cant connect through FTP

No offense NeonWarrior, but blatantly calling a staff member WHO IS AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON wrong is not a good idea.

Stoli's server might be up, but the MAINTAINENCE ON IT IS NOT COMPLETE. Absolut is the only one I've heard anything about being done enough to warrant its own forum (see here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/server-move-issues/ says right at the top Only Post Issues With Absolut - that'd mean Absolut's the only real one completed enough to start looking on an account-by-account basis).

In the future try to stay calm and be patient - whether the server is up or down has extremely little to do with whether it is still being maintained or not.

Edit: went a step further for ya actually and read up on Server Alerts.

http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-a...al-update-mysql-issues-etc-48.html#post279924

The backup server does have PHP\MySQL installed so when your account is moved to it, it will still serve pages. You can use it like normal, just keep a backup of any changes you make in case you update it after it's transferred back to Stoli.

The last of the accounts are being moved over. Someone decided to run 234234 IRC clients on the backup server which stopped the transfers for a few hours. I plan to format Stoli in the morning when I get up and have the accounts transferring back by early afternoon tomorrow.

-Corey

That post was made roughly 8 hours ago. I kinda doubt the format is done and having the accounts transferred already.

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score

No one ever said that Stoli was down, it was just said that accounts are being transferred from Stoli. You need to wait until all the server issues are resolved. Read the News and Announcements section before you tell the staff what is right and what is wrong. *Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.