Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomyVk

Reaction score
My DB is working on cossacs. But we are going up and down all the time. Just wait guys until all is fixed and setup.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Absolut: If you have issues post in the special sub forum called "Server Move Issues" under the news section.

Cossacks: I have had a script running for almost 48 hours that is removing all inactive accounts\cleaning up the server to prep it for it's move. We've got rid of over 1,500 accounts so far. That roughy equals 15 hours of transfer time we cut down when the time comes. I think it's almost done running. That is why it's going up and down.

Stoli: 2500 accounts have been moved so far, there are about 1,100 left. I expect it to finish by tomorrow. We will then format the server and move them back.

Join the newsletter contest in the promos!

-Corey

skeets

Reaction score
Whether cossacks is up or not, Phpmyadmin is still too inconsistant to work with. ALL I WANT TO DO is export a database, and I can never get that far without the server disconnected.

Amid all the other trouble, anything we can do about this?

After everything is all done, will phpmyadmin still be horrendous?

joseph0829

Reaction score
hoping you'd fix these problems within the next 24 hours coz i need to run my site as soon as possible. thanks

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Cool so My account should be activated by day after 2morrow! Been waiting 9days so far.

anuj_web

Reaction score
I cant open my site "whatever.exofire.net"
exofire.net is active
whether is it blocked by the admins or is the server down Corey please tell me
although i can open the control panel
I cant make it out from these posts here in the news and ann. section

thanks

Last edited:

nyllo

Reaction score
Well the suspended page for my site has now gone down, it's 404 error now.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
PHPMyAdmin will be fixed when this is all done.

Please re-read my above post about the status on the servers. I think it explains what is going on? If not read the main post in this thread. Stoli is still on track to finish today.

-Corey

EvilDead

Reaction score
corey like a said before, im kind of new and a little bit lost here, my problem is that When i Try to log in it says i have to link my hosting account, that was like one week ago when i first regestered, i still cant log in and start working on my site. This is exactly what it says when i try to log in=

In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!

When I enter my username to the forum or the username I used to sign up I get this error message:
Quote:

An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist. ? Did i do something wrong or are you guys having some techical issues ?

Im now aware that there is maintance going on, but i would like to know if it is over and i have a different problem ? ? ?

RoseWolf

Reaction score
corey like a said before, im kind of new and a little bit lost here, my problem is that When i Try to log in it says i have to link my hosting account, that was like one week ago when i first regestered, i still cant log in and start working on my site. This is exactly what it says when i try to log in=

In order to use the Ad-Enhanced hosting account management panel, you must have your forum account linked to your hosting account.
Please enter your cPanel username below, you will receive an E-mail with further instructions. Be sure to have the same E-mail address registered with your cPanel account that your forum account has!

When I enter my username to the forum or the username I used to sign up I get this error message:
Quote:

An Error Has Occurred
The hosting username you specified does not exist. ? Did i do something wrong or are you guys having some techical issues ?

Im now aware that there is maintance going on, but i would like to know if it is over and i have a different problem ? ? ?
Updating is still happening. I wouldn't have even noticed, except I'm getting hits (or would be) and PMs on other sites of people attempting to look at my site. :D Just hang on for a couple more days and the servers should be done updating *crosses fingers*. Check the first post in this thread to see the latest updates.

joseph0829

Reaction score
PHPMyAdmin will be fixed when this is all done.

Please re-read my above post about the status on the servers. I think it explains what is going on? If not read the main post in this thread. Stoli is still on track to finish today.

-Corey

hope Stoli will run today! :dunno: .. .im losing traffic now! its been 2 days now! thanks a lot corey

kirbyss

Reaction score
A question. My site has come back up, my guess being that means it's been backed up, but it's not ready for use yet, is that right?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The backup server does have PHP\MySQL installed so when your account is moved to it, it will still serve pages. You can use it like normal, just keep a backup of any changes you make in case you update it after it's transferred back to Stoli.

The last of the accounts are being moved over. Someone decided to run 234234 IRC clients on the backup server which stopped the transfers for a few hours. I plan to format Stoli in the morning when I get up and have the accounts transferring back by early afternoon tomorrow.

-Corey

kirbyss

Reaction score
Hm..I might just wait until it's finished, then. Less hassle, that way.

Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.