Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseph0829

Reaction score
OMG ! WTF! Still Stoli is under its maintenance! its been two days and 7 hours now!

SkyStormKuja

Reaction score
OMG ! WTF! Still Stoli is under its maintenance! its been two days and 7 hours now!
...I've been waiting patiently for the server to come back up, so that my account may be created.

You can too.

Cooltad

Reaction score
Oh, I see.
Then thats why I got this error when linking my accounts:
The hosting username you specified does not exist.
I suppose I'll wait then. No problem.

joseph0829

Reaction score
il wait then to become stoli server be done... hope it'll finished tomorrow. thanks corey

bigjoe4

Reaction score
if it's finnished tomorrow I will be so happy I've been waiting 10days for account creation

Last edited:

joseph0829

Reaction score
my site had just work for an hour today but unfortunately it wasn't good enough sometimes it slows down, sometimes fast and also sometimes totally nothing. but now, its gone... hehehe.. but it's ok... hopefully Stoli will be fixed by tomorrow.

xblade

Reaction score
absolut is online... but my MySQL database from my forum in gone... can it be brought back or should i start over?

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
absolut is online... but my MySQL database from my forum in gone... can it be brought back or should i start over?

I'm pretty sure that it will be back when the copying is finished (most of it anyway, some of the more recent additions may be lost)

NeonWarrior

Reaction score
meh...sucks, i had to updaste somthing on the site for saterday bit it cant be helped, wasnt that important anyways, no worries, good to see how dedicated you are to this! id like to know how you get money from free hosting xD

scummerz

Reaction score
just a question, i read that sun microsystems (maker of openoffice and java) bought Mysql for $1 billion. does this have anything to do with these updates?

joseph0829

Reaction score
yes! MySQL is up but unfortunately Apache HTTP, Exim, and cPanel are offline.

Source: my Account Management Panel

Goran

Reaction score
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.

THIS ONE I GET ON TRY LOGIN TO ACOUNT PANEL :( huh you have more yob to fix this then reinstall all again ! God LUCK Corey

Vijay

Reaction score
Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
what happened to absolut again?
Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at medgameplanet.x10hosting.com.
....Ftp is working...no cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.