Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
Corey, will the Stoli IP address change once the move is done? I ask this so that if it does, I can go ahead and swap my domain's IP and let it propagate while my account is being moved.

immel

Reaction score
Hi, Absolut was back online for a short while yesterday and at that time everything was fine with my forum.

Now that it's back again today I have lost about 2 weeks of data, everything on my forum is from 17th Dec all of a sudden.

http://elderspring.exofire.net/forum

sanrck

Reaction score
Thanks to all x10 staff!!

My site is back in the game!!:lol::naughty::biggthump:bowhs:

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
MY site is back up as well, and is faster than it used to be!

trickyd

Reaction score
Is cossacks still undergoing maintenance? My site came up online great for nearly two days so I was thinking "great it's fixed!", but now it's down again and my DB is gone for the past 2 days. Any outlook on when cossacks will be back up?

Too bad all this happened so soon after I found x10 and signed up. Not slamming the host cause it seems like the admins are doing all they can, nothing better than that and I appreciate all the work guys!

kamcraft

Reaction score
Cossacks hasn't been worked on yet, Only Absolut has been finished it seems, Stoli is being worked on now then Cossacks. It's been about 2 weeks so I"m thinking since they have done one already and know what to expect maybe Stoli and cossacks will go faster. In average it's about 1 week per server it seems.

longley

Reaction score
Is cossacks still undergoing maintenance? My site came up online great for nearly two days so I was thinking "great it's fixed!", but now it's down again and my DB is gone for the past 2 days. Any outlook on when cossacks will be back up?

Too bad all this happened so soon after I found x10 and signed up. Not slamming the host cause it seems like the admins are doing all they can, nothing better than that and I appreciate all the work guys!
Mee too i am staying because of the great customer service...

Cossacks hasn't been worked on yet, Only Absolut has been finished it seems, Stoli is being worked on now then Cossacks. It's been about 2 weeks so I"m thinking since they have done one already and know what to expect maybe Stoli and cossacks will go faster. In average it's about 1 week per server it seems.
Thanks, I was Wondering if cossacks was going to be soon, i hope too.

Hi, Absolut was back online for a short while yesterday and at that time everything was fine with my forum.

Now that it's back again today I have lost about 2 weeks of data, everything on my forum is from 17th Dec all of a sudden.

http://elderspring.exofire.net/forum

If you were on absolute, post in the help forum for it, if not just wait with the rest of us..

Last edited:

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score

nyllo

Reaction score
Any time this will be done, my account has been suspended for a while now, not just 15 mins.

antidoto

Reaction score
hey again! my site is still not working. How can I know which server it is stored on (stoli or cossacks)?? thanks a lot for the effort. ;)

gagan

Reaction score
Hi guys!

My site is up now!.........Thanks Corey for your Hard-work. I am on Absolut. But I still can't access my x10hosting account.

Is anyone else on Absolut still can't access their x10hosting account??

bainne

Reaction score
Just wondering did you change the mysql server back to localhost for cossack server while you are doining what you are doing. My db has been down for a while.

Last edited:

Blazer9131

Reaction score
Thanks man, my old account got terminated.. =P.. I really need to get my site up. Thanks man.

imagelinx

Reaction score
the old thread was closed, is there where we can post if out site is still not visible...whenever anyone can help...i know you are all busy guys! i've waited this long, another day or so is just fine

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for my account to be created. Typical this would happen just when I finnish making my site and want to get a host.

eliasr

Reaction score
yeah!! My site is alive again!! Thanks to everybody for your work, now i can start my site!!

Status
Not open for further replies.