Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

longley

Reaction score
Thanks Corey, Sorry to hear about the issues, wow..People if your reading this it will be awhile it seems before cossacks is done.

XainFaith

Reaction score
I have to agree with rlodge the proccess that are underway are time consuming there is no real way to speed things up andmost importantly id like to oint one thing out.If your not paying for it then stop complainnig if you want a service that will responded to your every need and want then go pay for it because thats the only way its going to happen when something is free there are and all ways will be set backs form time to time so id like to say please just calm down and wait. Eventualy things will get sorted out if it takes a mounth it takes a mounth id like to know what you have done for cory to make it worth his time to give you prority i can 99% guarentee that you have done nothing for him. So he owes you no favors or anything so wait in line like the rest of us.

<-- Not meant to sounds as mean as it does.

Regards Xain Faith

takuhii

Reaction score
I call, but I never talk. I knock, but I never enter. I feel a bit insecure.

I think the answer may be a A Door...

When you visit someone you are calling on them, when you knock on a door the door doesn't answer you, the person living at the house does, and doors aren't always secure...
Edit:
Corey and the guys are doing a sterling job, this is not a job I'd like to undertake myself... Some a*holes are calling some of us kiss-a*es, what they don't realise is how much effort and expense corey and his guys go to, to run this site and keep it maintained.

Last edited:

sonu27

Reaction score
I am on Absolut.

My cPanel is up :) but I still can't access my website (HTTP) and x10hosting account.

Edit: FTP is also up...Hurray

My cPanel is also up, but it will not let me login, why is this?

tittat

Reaction score
yaa iam on absolute and my cpanel is up and i can login but my site is not loading.May be the maintainance under progress.Iam waiting for it to complete....cheers.........

Renes1

Reaction score
Hi,

Would it be finally possible to make our site available online? Our site has been down for a week or so already. But there was an announcement from Xemnas about waiting until January 14 before the issues with the maintenance are settled down. Today is January 14 and now the announcement states the maintenance is prolonged till January 19. Is there any sign our site can be restored online? When we could expect it?

Thanks for your help.

rbblue8

Reaction score
not sure if this was asked yet... i went through 4 pages... and did not c it so i clicked reply.. so excuse me if it has.

but!

will the data that was in our sql servers carry over? or is that all toast now?
Edit:
not sure if this was asked yet... i went through 4 pages... and did not c it so i clicked reply.. so excuse me if it has.

but!

will the data that was in our sql servers carry over? or is that all toast now?

ah... page 30-38 had my answers. :)

Last edited:

odexx

Reaction score
I'd love to give an ETA but every ETA so far has been blown out of the water by issue after issue. Things are just not going right for us right now with any part of this. We are making progress, once we get these servers squared away I'll be back on top of support like I used to be answering ALL threads every day. So please hold out a little longer, we're getting there!

Just a suggestion... It may be helpful to put that (or something like that) in your Q&A section of your first post.

..Or maybe not since people have proven that they don't know how to read anyway.

itsmesathik

Reaction score
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system. my domain is sathik.x10hosting.com i had the above message when i have loogged in some body help me

medphoenix

Reaction score
For those again and again asking "help me", "my web site is not working", "cpanel problem", "error".....
IF YOU ARE IN HURRY, YOU WILL BE TURN INTO PRIMARY SLAVE
IF YOU ARE IN PATIENT, YOU WILL BE TURN INTO PRIMARY MASTER

So...wait till those masters finish their job........

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I have started copying Stoli accounts over. I have a few minor things to finish up on Absolut before I give it the green light. Once I'm done I will open a thread specifically for accounts on Absolut that have issues. I should finish up within the next hour or two.

-Corey

F

Fahad

I once moved to another host. They gave no limit on diskspace/bandwidth, ten databases and 5 vhosts, plus SSH access.
I quickly decided to move back here, because of the customer service

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
Corey, do you think that stoli will take as long as absolut did?

I'm not trying to sound like a complainer, because I know how hard this is (and I really can't find a better free host, even with all the turbulence on this one)

Status
Not open for further replies.