Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlodge

Reaction score
I think some people need to quit whining. I wouldn't say that if they were paying for the service but.... They need to realize what's being done isn't easy, it's labor and time intensive and they aren't paying for it. My site's been up, down, in, out for the past couple of days and ya know what? Oh well.

pa2ees

Reaction score
I've been waiting patiently for things to come back up. I am happy that all my files are still where I left them :). However, my SQL database has been deleted. Is this still in the works, or should I work on re-creating it? Thanks for all your hard work (to you that have been working hard to support my efforts in getting something for nothing!) x10hosting really is the best on the web!!!
Edit:
One very friendly suggestion (referring to the NEWS). When updating a post, as was done frequently in the recent crisis, please add a datestamp for each update, so those of us who are patient, and leave the forums/NEWS alone for a few days can see the progress, and especially when the last update was added. Again, thanks for all your hard work! You have created an unbeatable site!

Last edited:

gfinlay

Reaction score
To pa2ees,
In all the posts I have read over the past week or so, the one consistant message I see is to wait as the accounts get recreated and mysql gets put back to localhost. I guess the risk you run if you try to take recovery action too early is you might waste the effort, that's assuming it works at all.
Hope it comes back for you.
Gordon

templeofgod

Reaction score
To Brake away from the useal complaing to this thread he is some jokes to Enjoy yourselfs. THanks X10hosting

1. Fool:
After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."

2. Credit card:
A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it since the thief was spending much less than his wife did.

3. Marraige:
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

DJHolliday

Reaction score
I don't want to complain here, you guys do a terrific job, but is there an end in sight? Can you imagine, how much more work you have to do, before you can assume normal operations?
It would be nice, so I could tell my users something.

Thanks a lot for your great work!

Last edited:

adamkrem

Reaction score
FOR YOU PEOPLE COMPLAINING.

STFU. yeah i'm being rude now.

GO GET A DAMN LIFE. You should be kissing the ground the admins here walk on because they actually give a crap about this host.

but keep complaining. guess what they already said accounts will be suspended forever if you keep up.

longley

Reaction score
FOR YOU PEOPLE COMPLAINING.

STFU. yeah i'm being rude now.

GO GET A DAMN LIFE. You should be kissing the ground the admins here walk on because they actually give a crap about this host.

but keep complaining. guess what they already said accounts will be suspended forever if you keep up.
I am back from the weekend and It looks like they have made good progress.

haha, I don't mind the people who complain but for the people who go "Stop complaining they do good work, your just rude", i don't like them..

There is no complaining in this post, i was just pointing somethings out...Kinda like how mysql stopped working on cossacks.

dweng

Reaction score
I dont know whether the mysql issue effects the login on the x10hosting.com website but somehow my account dweng cant log into the x10hosting.com database anymore. it says there is an error.

admintwo

Reaction score
Templeofgod...

To Brake away from the useal complaing to this thread he is some jokes to Enjoy yourselfs. THanks X10hosting

Quote:
1. Fool:
After a quarrel, a wife said to her husband, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."
The husband replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love and didn't notice."

2. Credit card:
A man said his credit card was stolen but he decided not to report it since the thief was spending much less than his wife did.

3. Marraige:
A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
The father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."

Ok I guess those and that site is yours that is in ur signature......the credit card incident happened to my father and mother.....until my father realized he was basically giving away money to that theif.....

Those are really funny....nice site with the jokes man.

:)

aneotoena

Reaction score
Well nice jokes. I liked the credit card one it's just so true it's sadly funny.

Back in the topic.
Some ppl still don't get the meaning of "just wait".

Well well here I am again asking you to stop complaining and asking for ETAs but now I am gonna give you a different reason.
Once upon a time... no really I know some ppl don't remember and other were not here, but some time ago a lot of people started to complain about the service. The result: corey shut down the forums and some days we could just read some updates posted in the mainpage, without being able to post or say anything.

We obviously don't wan't that to happen again. But seriously that many posts can annoy anybody. So once again plz READ everything has already been said and don't complain.

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Problems problems problems ;)

Stoli transfers will start first thing when I get up tomorrow. I will also open a thread tomorrow probably mid morning for issues dealing with Absolut. Please hold off until I open that thread to post your issues. We will then knock them out one by one ;). I'm HOPING the Stoli transfer will go much smoother as there are a lot less accounts on it, and the bug with cPanel only seems to happen when there are a lot of accounts.

I'd love to give an ETA but every ETA so far has been blown out of the water by issue after issue. Things are just not going right for us right now with any part of this. We are making progress, once we get these servers squared away I'll be back on top of support like I used to be answering ALL threads every day. So please hold out a little longer, we're getting there!

-Corey

frznmnky

Reaction score
its all good Corey, we appreciate wat you are doing... hopefully there arent any problems with Stoli transfer... GOOD LUCK AND GOOD NITE!

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
A riddle to pass the time?
I call, but I never talk. I knock, but I never enter. I feel a bit insecure.
First person to get the correct answer gets 100 credits.

terakoh

Reaction score
Hey Corey, thanks for the update.
Hope all problems will be resolved smoothly. =)

mann1

Reaction score
A riddle to pass the time?

Quote:
I call, but I never talk. I knock, but I never enter. I feel a bit insecure.

First person to get the correct answer gets 100 credits.

A Lover

gagan

Reaction score
I am on Absolut.

My cPanel is up :) but I still can't access my website (HTTP) and x10hosting account.

Edit: FTP is also up...Hurray

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.