FTP Usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

earthc

Reaction score
So i started up my website about a week ago and have uploaded mostly everything i need through ftp but as i went to upload an updated file today it said "here is not enough disk space on the server to perform this action."

How much disk space as free users are we alotted? i see a bar of storage space but i am way under half so i do not understand why it will not let me upload a file via ftp...

carlinga

Reaction score
Hello.
I have the same problem (in starka server). Have you tried using the cPanel File Manager? It worked for me.
B/R.

earthc

Reaction score
Please read the status website.
http://status.x10hosting.com/

that url doesnt work. i even went to x10hosting.com > support > status, same problem.

Does this mean the server is down?

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

Hello.
I have the same problem (in starka server). Have you tried using the cPanel File Manager? It worked for me.
B/R.

i was using fetch then i tried dreamweaver then tried it in fireftp with mozilla.

i will try upload with the file manager

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

ok so the file manager is working. thankyou :)
i now have another problem though.. but it might be to do with this "data" thing. My form validates but wont send and im not sure why, i have the same form hosted on another server and it works fine..

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
that url doesnt work. i even went to x10hosting.com > support > status, same problem.
I can see it fine :)

i was using fetch then i tried dreamweaver then tried it in fireftp with mozilla.

i will try upload with the file manager
FTP is temporarily disabled when the disk becomes close to full because it is designed for larger files compared to the cPanel File Manager.

ok so the file manager is working. thankyou
Great :)

i now have another problem though.. but it might be to do with this "data" thing. My form validates but wont send and im not sure why, i have the same form hosted on another server and it works fine..
Please provide a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.