FunCentral

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
First of all, get rid of the snowflakes.
It could also do with a little bit more separation on the entries.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yep. lose the snowflakes and the big advert 'Get your own domain' unless of course your getting an income from it that is.

The RSS button overlaps the search button in Firefox.

Typography needs some work, and the home page needs breaking into seperate pages.
Keep the front page simple, put the submit a joke on another page and another for the jokes themselves.

Rather than keep English and Hindi apart why not side by side translations?
If it is a good joke then it should work in any language.

websitedude

Reaction score
the snow makes it too seasonal it needs to go now really since its spring. I love the buttons on the right side of the site they are very cool. The bottem bar is good is it a skyska -not sure the correct name/

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Like others stated, I recommend removing the snowflakes as they are slowing the page down with animated Javascript and is too seasonal based.

Also, try limiting the number of posts/jokes shown on the home page. Wordpress has an option to do this in Reading.

The menu background item looks cut off and out of place. It seems like it was taken from another theme like this one. I recommend getting something or designing something for the menu and sidebar headers that will match your theme better.