Futurescrude.com, Please help review!!

myx10

Reaction score
As a new WP site, Futurescrude was built to support you guys in trading crude nymex. Please help me review the site and share with me your ideas of how it is good and not good so that I can make necessary improvement. Thanks a lot for your help!!

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Taking a wild guess ... you have a widescreen monitor [greater than 17 inch] of course not everbody has a screen that big. So when viewed on a smaller screen the fluid layout of your site will become squashed and makes using it a problem as content and menu overlaps.

The current trend is to design a web site so that it fits on a screen size of 1024x768 pixels and expands automatically to fit larger monitors. Of course that in turn will soon be considered very small and no longer the norm judging by the stats below..

W3 Schools has some good statistics here.
http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_display.asp

v4xde

Reaction score
cool, only ur ads get in the way of the menu when opening it.
v

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't really see the problem with the ads, in fact I would go as far as to say that it is one of the better ad placements I have seen here recently.
I do really like the idea of the website and you seem to have the right amount of info just where you might want it, although that doesn't mean it is free from a few bugs that could be fixed:
1. Your sidebar items on the left and right have all different widths, try to get a consistent width all the way down.
2. The padding on all the main items could be a bit larger as the text is a little too close to the edge of the box.

v4xde

Reaction score
may be it is just me with the problem, as when viewing the page when the menu open, it opens its last item under the ad.
try all menus.
if you get longer menus, than you will see the result.
v

myx10

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your remarks! I'll check back and make suitable changes.