game: kill the above user

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it kills you by making the vomit land on you instead of me!

now, I kill you again by eating your cursor so you can't kill me any more:
eatarrow.gif
!

zen-r

Reaction score
I buy a new cursor, then train your own unripened strawberries to turn nasty on you & thrash you to death with their leaves
pullup.gif

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I kill you by setting a bunch of ghosts on you
pacman.gif

zen-r

Reaction score
I play PacMan too well, & win a new life. I then scare you to death with the ghosts
scare2.gif

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but I turn you into stone by making you look at medusa
medusa.gif

zen-r

Reaction score
It looked like I was dead, but I was merely taking a nice afternoon siesta, after enjoying the tasty strawberry feast.

I then kill ichwar with kindness. :)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but alas, I am immune to all such emotions and so I survive so great an onslaught.

I then kill zen-r by making him install more Audio Visual systems in an hour than any human can do in a year.

zen-r

Reaction score
But I survive because I had eaten all your strawberries which had given me the power of a thousand men.

I finish the installations by lunchtime, have a nap, then terminate ichwar's x10 account which makes him disappear off the face of the Earth.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but alas, I hack x10 from the moon, create a new account, add all my posts and credits, and then steal all zen-r's x10 credits and posts and deconstruct the lines in his avatar thus effectually killing him.

zen-r

Reaction score
But x10 has a back-up copy which gets restored when the server re-boots, thus bringing me back to life.

I then infect ichwar with a computer worm, which replicates inside him - eating away at him until nothing is left.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
but my whiteblood cells quickly kill the worm before it can do any damage and I then infect you with the same worm

zen-r

Reaction score
The "good" worms from ichwar's strawberries inside me do battle with his "bad" computer worms. Result : I'm cured.

I throw ichwar into a passing car, which is then grabbed by a giant claw & placed into a car crusher & compressed into a 50cm cube of scrap metal. The cube is then thrown into a furnace, melted to 1540°C, & then poured out into casts to form 3800 "ichwar is dead" commemorative trophies. These trophies are then launched into space, where they are gradually pulled towards the sun, & are all ultimately vaporised.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
But, alas, zen-r fell into the furnace and was boiled alive, and became part of said trophies.

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I had forgotten to mention in my last post that it was alexandgruntz who was driving the car.

So history must be re-written, & I am here to proudly announce to the world that I am still alive.

Sadly, the same cannot be said for alexandgruntz & ichwar, who both met their grizzly & untimely death.

................:angel:...........:angel:
R.I.P. alexandgruntz & ichwar.