game: kill the above user

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill you for having such trickeries on your site. What if I logged onto google from that page?

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill you with that dreadful noise the monster in your avatar is emitting. I've very very glad the forums ban having noise-emitting avatars. Otherwise, I'd have to turn off my speakers.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill you for not understanding that by speakers I mean my headphones and that I would have to turn off the volume from my toolbar.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill alexwhogrunts for still not understanding that my headphones are better than the speakers I used to have. Hence, no need for speakers anymore.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill alexwhogrunts for wasting money on subwoofer speakers when a pair of Altec Wood InEar headphones like mine would be just fine.

zen-r

Reaction score
I kill all of the above users by Account Termination & then firing squad, for waffling on with talk about what they are killing people for, & not describing the means by which they are killing people.

Read the first post guys. Your spammy posts are off-topic & should get deleted. :thefinger

Here's how the experts used to play it ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/forum-games/62774-game-kill-above-user-139.html#post542187 :biggrin:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok ok, I kill you by forcing you to use linux. :thefinger

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
I'll commit suicide before that happens!

I kill ichwar by convincing him that he is destined to become a Microsoft sales rep - he duly smashes his head against a wall until it fragments ! :fawkdance

Last edited:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill zen-r by exposing his real name ____ ___ to the whole world! :biggrin:

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill alexwhogrunts by forcing him to see how he wasted 30 valuable dollars on a pair of old subwoofers.