game: kill the above user

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill zen-r by tying him to a flaming alexwhogrunts.

Now why in the world didn't you kill me?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I kill ichwar twice by making a clone of him and bashing the two clones together.

There, I killed you twice, once on zen-r's behalf. :)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill adamparkzer by confusing him with his pet ape so that by accident he gets put into the zoo and fed nasty stuff instead of the ape.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I kill ichwar by disguising him as myself and myself as him so the zookeeper wonders why Parkzer is outside the cage and ichwar is inside. The zookeeper switches the two, I become free, and ichwar can eat "nasty stuff."

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill adamparkzer by then undisguiseing myself so that the zoo keeper sees the fraud and has the police catch you and lock you up again to eat nasty stuff while I go free.

zen-r

Reaction score
I kill alexandgruntz by tying him to a railway track & watching the train in his avatar run over him.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I kill zen-r with my teleporting gadget which I had purchased the previous day. I replace myself with zen-r, then the train in my avatar with a DXR, the most powerful locomotive in New Zealand.

Squish.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I kill alexandgruntz with the remains of my fingernail clippings from when I cut my nails earlier this morning.

zen-r

Reaction score
I kill adamparkzer with his fingernail clippers......

.....it may take a long time to nibble away at him bit by bit.........

.......but I'll get there eventually.......

.......DEAD!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I kill zen-r with the blood that's endlessly gushing out while he attempts to kill me with fingernail clippers. It'll obviously create a flood, and zen-r will be washed away in a stream of blood hundreds of times the mass of my body. (Where all that blood came from, I don't know)

zen-r

Reaction score
Isn't that too small to do any real damage?!! :biggrin:

I kill alexandgruntz by making him swallow a monster-truck inflatable tyre, & then inflating it, & him, to 400 PSI.

Messy!

zen-r

Reaction score
(didn't work - I lost my mind years ago! :biggrin: )

I kill alexandgruntz by repeatedly stabbing him with a knife in the shower (Psycho style) - then plead insanity & get let off by the judge, with a warning!

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I kill ichwar with the tail of the Y in "tyre" that isn't supposed to be there (and should be substituted with an "i," for zen-r's reference).

-.-