game: kill the above user

mattura

Reaction score
two slaps for you my friend, on the bottom, meaning you can't sit down (like everyone else) when a low flying goose swoops and swallows your head

mattblog

Reaction score
*Grabs Matturas Polar Bear Avatar and smashes him over the head with it until he bleeds and then takes Vodka on all the wounds. While in torture cut of legs and arms and then throw him off a cliff.*

....Ow

mattblog

Reaction score
Jumps on top of fractalfeline and teabags him then sits on him so he can't breathe making it the worst embarrassing death EVER!

mattblog

Reaction score
Fractalfeline laughs at Mattblog but then the sniper kills him 2. Double Doh!

mattura

Reaction score
matt blog and fractalfeline were busy teabagging each other, whilst the terrorists planted the c4 on de_dust2. Having not purchased the defuse kit they have no chance... the sniper (myself) runs away and hides behind a crate

mattblog

Reaction score
Mattblog runs behind crate as well. Mattura pushed himaway to get his own spot. As mattblog is being pushed away he plants a c4 on the crate. Runs 100 yards and blows mattura up. Mattura lives, barely but thenthw terrorists locate he bomb and find maturation. Booooom! headshot !!!

antibyte

Reaction score
lol chains mattblog between 2 trucks has help drives the 2 trucks apart extremly slowly...streches mattblog till he tears in half and is hanging by his guts, runs him over to be sure....

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
/me drops a grand piano on top of antibyte
(note to next person: I'm already dead :p )

mattblog

Reaction score
MattBlog's Guts Smile at DeadBattery and Growls at antibyte .They grow legs and grabs a shovel and starts taking antibyte of the ground. He then slumps it into a dumpster. The guts smile holding the shovel with deadbattery right behind him. He hears a noise so he quickly turns around hitting DeadBattery streight in the face with the shovel. DeadBatteries head falls off.....Opps.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
/me removes the brakes from mattblog's car on a high-traffic day. Mattblog drives in the shoulder to avoid hitting other cars but hits a parked NJDOT truck at 70 MPH.

mattblog

Reaction score
DeadBattery gets robbed by me, He Tries to stop me, but i take my pp2000 out and kills him with a headshot and steals his rank

MattBlog
Community Advocate
deadbattery.gif

FreedomForAll

Reaction score
I kill MattBlog by wrenching his PP2000 out of his hands and shooting straight up in the air. The bullet then descends down and kills him.

And I know this topic is kind of dead.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I kill mattura by forcing him to drink hypertonic solution. (I thought that's what you posted above; too much biology for me)

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Deadbattery was taking too much time to create a hypertonic solution, because it was too much biology for him. I was watching him and shot him when he was too busy. ;-)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Turns out, you didn't kill me.
I take my ethernet cable out of my pocket and strap you to a chair and you die of starvation.

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
Turns out, you didn't kill me.
I take my ethernet cable out of my pocket and strap you to a chair and you die of starvation.
When I were sleeping you thought that I am died.You were starving too and went to bathroom for washing hands, meanwhile I escaped through ethernet cable and started eating your meal and as you came in hall you died because of heart attack, afterall it was your favourate meal. :)

bobycv

Reaction score
Really funny thread.
Though I did not find the spirit of it, to be honest,the way you write is novel.
Anyways dont try to kill me..I am an Immortal and a peace seeker..