[GAME] Riddles

dawmail333

Reaction score
That's wrong.

Sorry, I left something out. Please read it again.

Last edited:

hopper

Reaction score
two fathers and two sons go fishing
each one cought a fish
no fish was tossed over
yet they returned with 3 fish, how?

ashhhevil

Reaction score
two fathers and two sons go fishing
each one cought a fish
no fish was tossed over
yet they returned with 3 fish, how?

There are three people: a boy, his father, and his grandfather.
1. the boy is father's son.
2. the father is grandfather's son.
3. the father is boy's father.
4. the grandfather is father's father.

There are two people in a room, each has a dot on their head. Another person walks into the room, also with a dot on their head.

The rules of the game are:
1) The dots are red or green, no other colour.
2) If a person sees two green dots, he can leave
3) If a person can name his colour, he can leave.
4) The people cannot communicate or see their own dot in any way.

The first two people had a red dot on their forehead. The person who walked in, stayed for a couple of minutes and then walked out with a smile on his face.

What colour did he have?
lol, are you sure you didn't miss something. I am still thinking and will reply when I get the answer.

EDIT: ok, I got it. C has a red dot too.
lets name the three people: A, B, and the new one is C
A and B have red dots. C person knew that the other two had red dots. C person assumes that he has a green dot. A person sees one green dot on C and red dot on B. A knows that he either has a red dot or a green. If A had a green dot than B would have seen two green dots and left. But since he didn't leave, A knows that he doesn't have a green dot and has a red dot. So, if C had a green dot, then A would have a red dot because B only saw one green dot. But because A didn't leave, that means that C doesn't have a green dot. He has a red dot too.
Sorry, couldn't make it any clearer.

There is a guy who lives on the 15th floor of an apartment building. Every morning, he takes the elevator to go to work. when he comes back, if it is raining outside or if there is another person in the elevator, he goes straight up to the 15th floor. Otherwise, he takes the elevator up to 10th floor and uses the stairs to go up 5 more floors. Why???

Last edited:

dawmail333

Reaction score
The guy is a dwarf.

There is a guy lying dead in a field under the shade of a mountain. He is holding a piece of straw. How did he die? (You can ask me yes/no questions).

Last edited:

ashhhevil

Reaction score
I don't know. He drank his blood??? I don't think anyone knows it. You might as well just give the answer.

There is a guy. He asks two people to race. the two people get in their cars and go to the starting line. The guy says that whoever's car finishes last, that person gets $10,000. The racers keep driving around for 2 days because they didn't want to cross the finish line and lose. Then finally they come across a wise man. The wise man says something and then they both get in the cars and start racing toward the finish line. What did the wise man say??

VPmase

Reaction score
OK, fine no one's interested. Someone else got a riddle?
I'm going to guess dehydration ><?
Edit-
I found this answer online:
He was with his friend in a hot air balloon when they were about to hit a mountain so they took of there clothes to make it lighter so they would go higher but it wasn't working so they drew straws and who ever had the shortest straw would have to jump out so he was the one who picked the shortest straw.
-Edit

The wise man stated the amount of money (more than 10k) that the first place racer gets.

What word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?

Last edited:

dawmail333

Reaction score
I'm talked about everywhere, at any time of the day.
People anticipate me all the time, but yet I never come.

What am I?

VPmase

Reaction score
We already had a riddle like that one. The answer is tomorrow.

A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother.
How could this be?

Sheer Cold

Reaction score
The beggar was a woman :p

I've heard a different version of that riddle, with a big Indian being a little Indian's mother.

Here's one by Jonathan Swift, author of Gulliver's Travels:

We are little airy creatures,
All of different voice and features,
One of us in glass is set,
One of us you'll find in jet,
T'other you may see in tin,
And the fourth a box within,
If the fifth you should pursue,
It can never fly from you.

Last edited:

ashhhevil

Reaction score
There is a guy. He asks two people to race. the two people get in their cars and go to the starting line. The guy says that whoever's car finishes last, that person gets $10,000. The racers keep driving around for 2 days because they didn't want to cross the finish line and lose. Then finally they come across a wise man. The wise man says something and then they both get in the cars and start racing toward the finish line. What did the wise man say??

The wise man stated the amount of money (more than 10k) that the first place racer gets.

Wrong. Any other guesses. It's really easy. Read the riddle CAREFULLY.

hermitobserver

Reaction score
since he didn't go,

A man went to a party by himself. He got thirsty and had a nice cold glass of punch. He gets tired of getting rejected by girls, so he leaves. He comes back about an hour later and sees everyone lying dead on the floor. Autopsy shows that the C.O.D. was poisoning (from the punch). Why didn't the first man die.

VPmase

Reaction score
They had to refill the punch and the punch he drank before wasn't toxic?