Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Wii

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Max1337

Reaction score
I personally prefer the PS3 more
xBox has had many known issues relating with the 'ring of death'

The Wii isnt bad though, but I prefer the Ps3 more.

shadowdragon

Reaction score
I haven't seen many people that have had the "Rings of Death" only one person that I know has them.
PS3 isn't bad and the does get boring after awhile with no new games.
Mabye after Christmas when i get new games I will get back into it.But for now X box is my choice.

GTKILLA

Reaction score
The Wii is awesome. Although new games cost 50 bucks, it still rocks!!!
PS3 costs damn much! :\ I've herd xbox 360 is now 200, so I would say its better than the ps3.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
360 for sure.

Everyone I know who owns a Wii is regretting their purchase and find that most games they have bought lack replay value. Wii Sports, Mario Kart Wii, and SSBB are the only games that are played (and they are all Nintendo titles, not third parties). If Wii doesn't get big hits like COD4 or Halo 3, I don't see a wider market than young kids and old adults.

PS3 would go second just because its raw hardware potential is great, and the price isn't bad considering the hardware you're getting (Sony is selling it at a loss). I just have beef against the load times for BD games, but that's all

Loregoreth

Reaction score
Never was a fan of Sony, and Wii seems to be appealing to a more family-friendly audience. So I am going with Xbox 360.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, if PC were on the list, I'd choose that simply because PC eats all consoles in games. But I'd choose the Xbox 360 simply because it has more games out there than the PS3. The PS3 has potential though, there's just hardly any games out there for it right now.

skai123

Reaction score
wow, whats with all this talk about PS3 and no games?!?, are people still living in the past??

I just have beef against the load times for BD games, but that's all

The loading time for BD doesnt take that long...
Also depends on how the game was coded...

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have any of them, though I have played the xbox360, so might as well vote for it.

(I do have super nintendo, and Super Mario for it). Well, just wanted to say I voted for xBox.

Repneiras

Reaction score
Out of the three, Xbox ftw. The Wii's too family oriented, so you could imagine how many single guys would have one :D The Ps3 does have a lot of raw power, and the Xbox is best for shooters like Cod4 and Halo. Also, there is apparently meant to be a Call of Duty being released for Wii, but it's going to epic fail.

However, if PC was on the list, I'd vote for it. It owns the others with it's potential for a 3Ghz processor and larger-than-the-Xbox's-120gb hard drives, plus you can upgrade nearly every component of it. You can get devices for it to emulate the actions of other consoles, like gaming controllers and steering wheels. Although a motion sensor hasn't been released into the mainstream yet as far as I know.

-Repneiras ;)

malcomhfc1875

Reaction score
I have had the wii x2 the ps3 x1 the xbox 360 x2.

I had a 360 but traded it for a ps3 and after nearly a year i had barely touched the ps3. Found it boring and online no were near as good as 360 so i bought a 360 again :p.

I had the wii first day it released found it boring after awhile and bought again a year later since more games where out. The wii to me just dosn't bring me enjoyment for long.

360 Is the best console for enjoyment. Not for hardware but then again ps3 dosn't use much of its great potential it has.