Game Trainers - Do you think they make a game fun?

Do you think they make a game fun?

• Yes, OM*G they are so awesome!

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • NO! Why use a piece a **** like that?! I play by the rules!

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

burner35

Reaction score
When playing some games, do you ever lose? Can't get to the next level? or just can't beat that son of a B**ch?

So you go and get a Trainer from cheathappens.com.

Do you think playing with an automatic cheater makes a game fun?

Or do you play by the rules and use your knowledge?

You decide! :biggrin:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I necessarily don't use cheat programs to win my games. Since all I do is play shooters, it's easy for me to beat them. For Source Engine games, I can simply use noclip and godmode to win by using the console. On online games, I may not play by the rules at times but I never get banned from games (or kicked) and my team will either win or lose. I play Team Fortress 2 a lot.

Reaction score
TF2, someone gave me a guest pass to that. All I can say in reaction to it is: "WTF???", didn't understand it at all. If I shot at people they didn't die (obviously my enemy!) so I didn't buy that game in the end! ;)

Do you play CS Source much? Try over at Fragmasters, if you're interested in a community based server - good laugh, with many different people on at different times of the day.

burner35

Reaction score
TF2, someone gave me a guest pass to that. All I can say in reaction to it is: "WTF???", didn't understand it at all. If I shot at people they didn't die (obviously my enemy!) so I didn't buy that game in the end! ;)

Do you play CS Source much? Try over at Fragmasters, if you're interested in a community based server - good laugh, with many different people on at different times of the day.

I'm not sure if you quite got the question...

I was asking you if game trainers make a game fun? Not an explanation on what you think of another game.

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
I don't ever use any cheat at all. I may look online for a FAQ or Walkthrough but I never use any cheats, its not worth paying for the game or even owning.

Triffid

Reaction score
Why play the game if you are going to cheat to complete it?

Pretty pointless.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

I unfortunately don't have CS:S. That's one of the shooters on my to-get list.

kkenny

Reaction score
Some days when I'm bored to death, I get a multiplayer game trainer, and whoop the players around the world!

MarioMaster

Reaction score
The only game I play right now is RuneScape (I also play a bunch of Wii games). I never, ever, ever, ever, ever cheat. Anyone who has played it recently knows that it's been hit hard by a bunch of cheats. Now, we don't get to enjoy the awesome features we used to.

hoobert

Reaction score

lol are you sure they were not your team ?
were you playing as scout?
where they fat?
do you play CSS on a regular bassis?
if you answered yes to any of these questions you are a noob at TF2 (especially the css one).
Key differences between css and tf2:
Sentries
Fat men with big guns
incredable amounts of explosives
RESPAWN
sentries
sniper rifles suck at close range
spies

now to get back on topic:
I never cheat on a game unless i have already beaten it

Last edited:

timur

Reaction score
cheating is ok once you have completed a game, but Its not for online play.

tridge

Reaction score
I would have to say I love game trainers but it always turns out to lower my time spent on the game after words...something about it just always deters me from playing again as often. I find myself playing to get the better items/stats then when I "cheat", I lose a lot of interest in the game.

cenobite321

Reaction score
Nah, I used to cheat (and spent a lot of time searching for cheats) in a lot in videogames but I later realized it was no fun to play like that all the time. It defeats the game purpose

Last edited:

warlordste

Reaction score
i complete the game then i use cheats to see how much they make the game rubbish :p

nanoman

Reaction score
Well when I get boored I start using trainers and cheats, but after a while I am thinking: "Why t3h hell I even started using them, now all the game impression is spoiled and I got even more boored and I am even thinking about deletion of the game."
So I say hell NO.
Trainers ruin all the game impression and fun of it.

Kerish

Reaction score
I, personally, don't use game trainers. I prefer to level characters and get items and the like myself. However, I can understand people using trainers on games like WoW and other things like that, because it is fairly difficult to get to a high level.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I, personally, don't use game trainers. I prefer to level characters and get items and the like myself. However, I can understand people using trainers on games like WoW and other things like that, because it is fairly difficult to get to a high level.

If someone cheats in an MMORPG they should be IP banned. It ruins the experience for every single legit player as well as potentially ruining the economy of the server. There is no excuse what so ever to cheat in an MMORPG.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Trainers make games too easy, in turn they make games less fun. I stay away from them unless I don't care about the game any longer and want to do stuff I normally wouldn't be able to do. Otherwise they are just a small distraction with no real value in the long run.