Gathering of 3D graphic workers and animators

medphoenix

Reaction score
I would like to meet all 3D Graphic/animation making people in x10 hosting. Those who talented in Maya, 3DMax are welcomed to post your 3D works here.

Very soon I may make a competition for 3D modeling (will be posted in marketplace with price of 5000 credits), So Actually I wanted to know how many 3D modelers hidden in x10hosting.

Please post only your 3D work and you may be asked to prove it.(the competition will run If I find atleast 10 persons with entry here.)

Dan

Reaction score
This belongs better in Graphics and Webdesign seeing as it is about 3D graphics...

*MOVED*

medphoenix

Reaction score
This belongs better in Graphics and Webdesign seeing as it is about 3D graphics...

*MOVED*

thanks for moving DAN.(I thought It might belong to Offtopic)
Please x10ers....so far I got only one entry .
pmapbulacan, there is no restriction to join. If you are a 3D designer, you can join.

by the way, vigge_sWe! It is cool and awesome street lamp.
If no body will post 3d graphs of their creations I will handover a work to vigge_sWe and he will get the price.

damsch12

Reaction score
ok im in i like the idea, but i dont have much time and im an amateur in 3d desgin
This is an unfinished work:

medphoenix

Reaction score
Do you give a thing I should do or can I do whatever I want?
I will give a thing to do. I need a 3D design of room's interior, where should be included a table, 2 chairs, a table lamp with light effect, telephone dialer, computer- LCD monitor with CPU, a flower vase with flower, nice wall paper for the room and ceiling with light.
ok im in i like the idea, but i dont have much time and im an amateur in 3d desgin
This is an unfinished work:
nice, this much of creativity is enough for my work(but It seems you don't have time to do).
you can download models(there are lot of free models available,but If you make your own It would be better) from internet and make a nice room.

OR

Make a room or arena like in TV show "Who wants to be a millionaire"

Depend on the quality of work I may give my all credits.

damsch12

Reaction score
ill try, how much time do we have to do it?

by the way, i use Bryce 6.1

Last edited:

mikakitty

Reaction score
My boyfriend uses 3dsMax. He is teaching it to me. But I wonder sometimes whats the difference between that and Maya and then I googled it and WOAH was that to much.

There are Maya Fanboys and 3dsMax Fanboys........

Nothing is clear other then maya might be better for character creation

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I like Maya better since the cordinates is right, Y is up/down, X is left/right and Z is back/forward, and much others thing, like mental ray etc.

I start working on it right away

Last edited:

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
-you didn't even read, so there is no value in keeping this-

Attachments

• CWii.png
    CWii.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
I can do some basic thing like rendering, but I'm no expert :)

You might have mistaken, what I want is not 3D text, but 3D modeling. anyway thanks for glancing here.

damsch12, you have enough time to do, cuz I need it before 7th of December.

Last edited:

Agenator

Reaction score
Autodesk Maya FTW! I got Autodesk Maya 2009 and I know all the basics in it.

Here is the only thing I have posted on the internet: http://jagf.net/blog/?p=41

I may post more
Dood, Is this your first time working with a 3D program? If soo, DOOD! I have been working with blender 3D for the longest time and I can never get the lighting right, but on top of that my models never look as good. Is Maya really all that better or do I just suck at blender? Hmm questions to ponder while I sleep (or you could answer for me either way). Anyway I just thought Id drop that in the pot. I do mostly abstract work as my actuall attempts at 3d models fail pretty hard. So I just go back to the drawing board time and again :p.
Good luck with whatever it is your getting done.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dood, Is this your first time working with a 3D program? If soo, DOOD! I have been working with blender 3D for the longest time and I can never get the lighting right, but on top of that my models never look as good. Is Maya really all that better or do I just suck at blender? Hmm questions to ponder while I sleep (or you could answer for me either way). Anyway I just thought Id drop that in the pot. I do mostly abstract work as my actuall attempts at 3d models fail pretty hard. So I just go back to the drawing board time and again :p.
Good luck with whatever it is your getting done.

Yeah it was my first time :D.