gdiplus.dll

Status
Not open for further replies.

mortonic

Reaction score
I get this error when i attempt to view my site (http://navigation.pcriot.com/) and I'm not sure why. I have heard that this is a server side problem?

Code:
Server Error in '/' Application
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gdiplus.dll
Description: HTTP 500. Error processing request.
Stack Trace: 
System.DllNotFoundException: gdiplus.dll
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Drawing.GDIPlus:GdiplusStartup (ulong&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupInput&,System.Drawing.GdiplusStartupOutput&)
  at System.Drawing.GDIPlus..cctor () [0x00000]  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version information: Mono Version: 2.0.50727.1433; ASP.NET Version: 2.0.50727.1433

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Please rename the file ".htaccess" in your "public_html" folder to "".htaccess123" It should fix the issue 500.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Currently the gdi+ extension is not supported in cPanel's distribution of mono

machado

Reaction score
Hello,

Please rename the file ".htaccess" in your "public_html" folder to "".htaccess123" It should fix the issue 500.

Hi,

I've have the same problem, and I've done that, but still have the Error 500. After I rename it, i have the error 500 again, and then a new .htacess with 0 bytes is created in my public_html folder..

Any idea..?

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score

Can you explain this suggestion?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
As I said, there is no gdiplus extension in the cPanel release for mod_mono (ASP.NET), therefore you will receive this error when trying to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.