Generating hundreds of links in few days

nonte

Reaction score
You all must be knowing the importance of building links. Building links for your websites is one of the primary steps for receiving traffic and getting higher search engine ranking. The additional visitors come from two sources:

1. Direct traffic from persons clicking the links.
2. Indirect traffic from higher rankings in the search engines.

You must be thinking, why will your rankings be higher in the search engines if you have more links? Well, a significant part of a search engine ranking is dependent on two factors called link popularity and link reputation. The higher each of these factors, the higher your site will be listed for each of the search terms for which your site appears.
Link popularity is dependent on the number of other web sites that link to you. The more web sites link to yours, the higher your link popularity. Link reputation is the quality of the incoming links to your site. It is dependent on how relevant the sites to link yours are and how well known those sites are. How well know a site is can be determined by looking at Google PageRank or Alexa rankings. The more closely related and greater trafficked sites you can obtain sites from, the better your link reputation and the higher your rankings.
If you own a small business, or if you're a startup and don't have the time to build links manually, then you might go for affiliate programs or hire a pro. However in case you can't afford these as well (which I can assume since you're using free hosting service), then how do you get traffic?
I thought about this and an idea came in my mind. Suppose there is a central database where we submit our website and then create a directory containing all the submitted links and each one puts the directory in his/her own server. Think if even 100 members participate in the directory then each one will have 99 incoming links. You can imagine the effect when the member count goes to three figures.
To automate this process, I'll setup a database in my server where you can submit your websites. Scripts will then generate the directory. However how each one can get the directory in his server is an issue. I have thought of three possibilities.
1. The brute force way. You simply download them from my server and upload them in yours regularly. This again can be tedious.
2. You allow anonymous FTP to one of your directories and I will run a cron job which will put the files in that folder regularly.
3. You run a script in your server which fetches the files for you regularly.
If you are interested then please reply and give your suggestions. I shall only work on the project if I get a good response.
Cheers,
Nonte.
Edit:
Also suggest any feature request.

Last edited:

cnelindia

Reaction score
link required

Hello,

We would like you to place this link on your website.
Link = www.downtown92101condos.com
Link text = downtown san diego condos

In Return, we will offer you 5 blog comments on various real estate blogs.

Thanks
cnelindia

veightar

Reaction score
You all must be knowing the importance of building links. Building links for your websites is one of the primary steps for receiving traffic and getting higher search engine ranking. The additional visitors come from two sources:

1. Direct traffic from persons clicking the links.
2. Indirect traffic from higher rankings in the search engines.

You must be thinking, why will your rankings be higher in the search engines if you have more links? Well, a significant part of a search engine ranking is dependent on two factors called link popularity and link reputation. The higher each of these factors, the higher your site will be listed for each of the search terms for which your site appears.
Link popularity is dependent on the number of other web sites that link to you. The more web sites link to yours, the higher your link popularity. Link reputation is the quality of the incoming links to your site. It is dependent on how relevant the sites to link yours are and how well known those sites are. How well know a site is can be determined by looking at Google PageRank or Alexa rankings. The more closely related and greater trafficked sites you can obtain sites from, the better your link reputation and the higher your rankings.
If you own a small business, or if you're a startup and don't have the time to build links manually, then you might go for affiliate programs or hire a pro. However in case you can't afford these as well (which I can assume since you're using free hosting service), then how do you get traffic?
I thought about this and an idea came in my mind. Suppose there is a central database where we submit our website and then create a directory containing all the submitted links and each one puts the directory in his/her own server. Think if even 100 members participate in the directory then each one will have 99 incoming links. You can imagine the effect when the member count goes to three figures.
To automate this process, I'll setup a database in my server where you can submit your websites. Scripts will then generate the directory. However how each one can get the directory in his server is an issue. I have thought of three possibilities.
1. The brute force way. You simply download them from my server and upload them in yours regularly. This again can be tedious.
2. You allow anonymous FTP to one of your directories and I will run a cron job which will put the files in that folder regularly.
3. You run a script in your server which fetches the files for you regularly.
If you are interested then please reply and give your suggestions. I shall only work on the project if I get a good response.
Cheers,
Nonte.
Edit:
Also suggest any feature request.

This is one of the greatest advertising idea I have ever come across in x10. You are doing great. The reason why I say that is simple, I submitted my site to a similar link exchange a while ago and within a week, I had 350 backlinks from that exchange.
All I did was pasting a 10 lines of codes in a page and saved it on my server. thats all.
So if someone in x10 is trying out the same strategy, then I think it will be even wonderful time if we could all join provided he can get a better method of reciprocal linking.

I wish I could help to establish this method, but i have lost the code which I used to link to my site.

I'll search for it and pm you a sample of suggested ideas in doing this if you are interested

Rigen

Reaction score
I am working on my site still.I will soon put my link too to try your idea.Thanks

budda

Reaction score
5 years ago, and that would be a great idea.
However, now, google and yahoo search for scripts such as what you are thinking of. Even this part of forums can have issues sometimes.

Finding people willing to exchange links may take forever, but it's the only easy way to do it.

mavdude

Reaction score
5 years ago, and that would be a great idea.
However, now, google and yahoo search for scripts such as what you are thinking of. Even this part of forums can have issues sometimes.

Finding people willing to exchange links may take forever, but it's the only easy way to do it.

I tend to agree with budda; in this day and age, I'm quite doubtful it would work.

Prove me wrong and let me know :)

xPlozion

Reaction score
Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
xPlozion has said what I was thinking, when and showed what I was thinking when he posted those 2 google links.

How about you make it legal to exchange links like this?......How can you make exchanging links in a massive way (what Google does not like) to a legal one?....
Ta dahhhh...
--------------------
You don't set up a database of any sort to send out these links. (That is "illegal" because we are helping ourselves more then we help Google)

You do set up a site, where people simply post their link to their own site. (This is "legal" because it does not harm Google in a great way or others using it)
This site and the links posted in it, are then refreshed in an order of which was posted first. (How can refreshing a site be illegal? IT'S NOT)

Example. Link showing page...
1. Something.com 2-3 sentences telling what the site is about
2. Something.com 2-3 sentences telling what the site is about
3. Something.com 2-3 sentences telling what the site is about
4. Something.com 2-3 sentences telling what the site is about
5. Something.com 2-3 sentences telling what the site is about
6. Something.com 2-3 sentences telling what the site is about

Nothing illegal yet, (It is called free advertising)

Then, what everyone does is....

Everyone who put a link on the site,
makes a page on their site, that has this massive list of sites people can visit, copied right smack down onto the page itself..........(Nothing illegal yet!)

Then what the developers of the site do is.....visit that page and start clicking, and clicking, and clicking........just do it for like 2 minutes.
All those sites pop up in a new window that contains (100's) of tabs that you don't even have to look at. ( you can if you like).....(NOTHING AGAINST GOOGLE'S RULES)

What other people can do then is.....visit that page on that site and click on what interests them. (How is this illegal? or against Google's rules?)

....Overall point trying to make, if you can't beat the system of rules ...why not alter it? and make yourself profit from it?

Google's rules say things about a script......I said nothing regarding a script....which is 100% LEGAL.

-------------------
Why did I share this information.......lets just say.....

my sites are.....

1. cafepress.com/TopSite
2. aboutapic.sites.elementfx.com
3. virtualstore.sites.elementfx.com

4. cures.sites.elementfx.com (Coming Soon)

Site with Natural cures for
acid reflux/heartburn/gas/bloating
acne-ADD/ADHD-Allergies-Anxiety/Stress-Arthritis-Asthma-Autism-disease-backpain- badbreath-bladder infection-cholesterol- CANCER!!!!-DIABETES!!!!-Fibromyalgia!!!!TUMORS!!
Flue Hepatitis Heart Disease Herpes Insomnia, Lupus, Kidney- Stones-OBESITY!!!!------how to cure your sickness!

About 50 Diseases that can be cured and prevented will be on my site......
(You can tell I am not a person who makes great websites...more a person who makes great informational websites :biggrin:)

Ow, and I am absolutely not the person to make any site like this but will keep trying. I am not a great web designer or anything related to the internet.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Not sure if the original poster is going to do this, but I can't edit my last post, (I think this will merge with that one)....

My only sites that I would not mind having on this site you may be working on are.....

Sites.ElementFX.com
Soon, Cures.Sites.ElementFX.com

Thankyou.