Get Free Logos

walidno1

Reaction score
anyone need free logos? Send me a msg and I will try my level best to make some for u.

PORTFOLIO:

Not much to show. Designed 2 logos for other companies.

One at: www.igames.x10hosting.com
another: www.myriad.x10hosting.com/Portfolio.html

Oh and the one for my company: www.myriad.x10hosting.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basically, I don't have much free time and hence, I don't make sample logos for which reason the portfolio is limited.

Well, any needing the help, send me a message. Remember, its absolutely free (Need my portfolio us and running) :D

PS: my site is still under construction so many stuff will not work. Lets hope that doesn't reflect on my professionalism :D :cool: :lol: :lockd:

walidno1

Reaction score
ANY1 WHO USES THIS SERVICE PLZ MAIL ME HERE (personal mail) INSTEAD OF POSTING HERE WITH THESE DETAILS:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filling the following questionnaire would help a lot and I can make exactly what you want. (PS: if u don't know answer to one section then leave it blank)

Logo essentials:
(Text, Iconic??)

Number of colors required/wanted:

monochromatic (gray scale/smth else)/2 colours/3 colours/specify

Info on your company (required) (and its future plans-optional)

creative ideas: Pointers on your logo design. Themes (BUZZWORDS) that you wish to portray in your logo?

Special thoughts:
Describe some ideas you might have in mind for your logo design, or that you DO NOT wish in your logo:

Similar logos that you like (would help me a lot :p)

Anything else you want to include
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fill these and mail me (personal mail). And I will try to make the logo asap