Get FREE STUFF? Likebids.com?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Has anyone tried likebids.com?

I have spoken to their founder Eric and according to what he tells me and what the users are saying...these guys are actually getting free stuff for having their friends like certain things.

Anyone have any experience with them? I think it would be great to get someone from x10hosting to confirm, not many people I can trust online. Doesn't seem like a scam or anything like that to me.

The founder is also looking for funding, and offering percent stakes. Message me if you are interested maybe someone here and myself can fund them in a way and receive stakes in it?

Regardless...has anyone tried what they are doing?

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think it's a scam...their system seems legitimate. Any reason you guys think it's a scam, I want to try and likebid enough to get some items but I don't want to waste my time. So I'm searching around first.

theone48

Reaction score
I don't know. It sounds like e-bay with a twist, but I'd rather err on the side of caution than lose my hair to the next scam artist. As a rule, I would never agree to anything that requires me to spend money before earning it, unless maybe it is for something I'm going to do anyway. Even then, I'd triple check the fine print. That said, I've never participated in the site so I cannot verify it's integrity. Proceed at own risk.