Getting 500 Error when trying to access website. URGENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I thought there'd be a message on the Service Status page by now...but nothing -_- Sigh.

I'll keep waiting

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Absolut should be fixed now.

Thank you

DylRicho

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i,

That's wonderful news. I also noticed that CPanel has changed?

I still see warnings under the service status page. Is this anything to be concerned about?

Thank you,
Dylan.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi DylRicho,

During the outage we updated cPanel to the latest version, so you may notice some changes regarding it :)

You may also notice we are working on an "x10Hosting Basic" theme. You can switch between this and the standard theme by clicking the relevant button in the top right corner.

All the current "server status" messages are marked as [Resolved] - there are no known server issues at this time :)

Thank you

tinosoft

Reaction score
My site tinosoft.com.mx (x10.mx) still getting this error "error stablishing a conection with the database", i reviewd the database and nothing. what happen? I have this error for 3 days.

DylRicho

Reaction score
Hi DylRicho,

During the outage we updated cPanel to the latest version, so you may notice some changes regarding it :)

You may also notice we are working on an "x10Hosting Basic" theme. You can switch between this and the standard theme by clicking the relevant button in the top right corner.

All the current "server status" messages are marked as [Resolved] - there are no known server issues at this time :)

Thank you

Hi Dead-i,

Thank you for the swift response. This "x10Hosting Basic" theme, what's this all about? And is it something that will be forced upon x10 free package users in the future?

Kind regards,
Dylan. :)

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
This "x10Hosting Basic" theme, what's this all about? And is it something that will be forced upon x10 free package users in the future?

I think it is an attempt to present a simpler interface for people new to hosting.

Note "Switch to cPanel x3" button at Top Left -- should get you to the usual cPanel layout.

DylRicho

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking. As long as it isn't something that'll be forced upon the free package users, I don't mind. I prefer to have direct file access than a website creator UI.

Status
Not open for further replies.