Getting "An error was encountered on our end" during login

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackeyan

Reaction score
Trying to login to unsuspend my account. I was able to get logged in once, but then when I click on unsuspend I get the same error message. Really need to get this done so I don't lose my website.

yellows3

Reaction score
I am also having this exact same issue. I have these website for a class as my turn in to be reviewed on a live site and need access

geopenic

Reaction score
Trying to login to unsuspend my account. I was able to get logged in once, but then when I click on unsuspend I get the same error message. Really need to get this done so I don't lose my website.

I have the same issue now for log in and tried many times which didn't work.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you still unable to login? I just tried on my account and that worked without a hitch, although perhaps a tad slow.

For the record, it is much easier for us to track problems, and how spread/common they are, if you start a new thread instead of "reactivating" an old one.

geopenic

Reaction score
Are you still unable to login? I just tried on my account and that worked without a hitch, although perhaps a tad slow.

For the record, it is much easier for us to track problems, and how spread/common they are, if you start a new thread instead of "reactivating" an old one.
it works now and thanks, happy holiday!

Status
Not open for further replies.