Getting the 404 error randomly??

Status
Not open for further replies.

flahives

Reaction score
Hey guy, I put my WordPress site up yesterday and since then my site has been up and down like a yoyo! Sometimes it is live on my desktop and not on mobile but generally if goes down on both then a few hours later is working perfectly fine again?? I don't get it? My site is at www.flahivesbar.com. is this a problem with my site or is the server acting up? Why would it go down and then come back online later in the day? Currently its offline on my mobile.
Thank.

theteamk

Reaction score
I don't think that the problem is with your site. It sees fine from my end. Just use an automated service which would alert you when your site's down (Google it!). This should help you out.

Best Regards

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

You have set both x10Hosting's nameservers and the nameservers for another provider. Therefore, when you go to your domain name, it randomly takes you to either x10Hosting or the other provider. Please remove the other hosting provider's nameservers from your domain. ;)

Thank you,

theteamk

Reaction score

flahives

Reaction score
nice one dead-i!, quick and helpful, good job. looks to have solved the intermittent online/offline issue, hopefully it stays that way, cheers.
I'll try the automated service too for offline sites, thanks themteamk.

Status
Not open for further replies.