Give my account back, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

eroknot

Reaction score
I don't know what's happened, but after years here, i was bloqued on x10hosting.

I logon on my panel, and received this message:

"There is a problem with your request
You are signing in from Brazil, and unfortunately we are unable to offer free web hosting service service to Brazil at this time. Please check back with us in the future as we are working to expand our supported countries.

If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our Community Forums or email support@x10hosting.com. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address."

I guess i'm here since 2008 or 2009, and on this time your site bloqued new registrations from brazil, but i was here before this happened.

so, whats is going on now?

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
things apparently changed in 9+years, i assume your account has been deleted.
as per the terms and the acceptable use policy unless you logged on within the last
30 days to avoid suspension & deletion of your account shortly afterwards.

As for not being able to sign in because your signing in from Brazil,
x10hosting has a few other areas under the same rule due to abuse of accounts,
they did not single out just Brazil in that.

you will need to contact x10hosting or a staff member to fix that.
as regular forum members cannot help you if you were blocked.

Id suggest the email option to contact them as staff does not frequent the forums.
and you might get a faster helpful reply by email then in the forums.
paid accounts have better support options than free accounts.

greenmet

Reaction score
From experience don't contact them via email, nothing gets done you just get a message back saying use the forums solves nothing.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
@greenmet,
that depends on the situation, and what issues you try to report, regardless,
regular forum members can NOT do anything if someone is blocked.
so unless they want to wait a few weeks or more for a reply from staff in the forums,
they are better off emailing them to get unblocked if possible.

springbox99

Reaction score
Maybe you made a mistake when entering your password. I had the problem once. Try to clear your browser's cache and relog.

eroknot

Reaction score
Yo, but every moth o logged on portal bro.

This is not right!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know what's happened, but after years here, i was bloqued on x10hosting.

I logon on my panel, and received this message:

"There is a problem with your request
You are signing in from Brazil, and unfortunately we are unable to offer free web hosting service service to Brazil at this time. Please check back with us in the future as we are working to expand our supported countries.

If you believe this decision is a mistake please get in touch on our Community Forums or email support@x10hosting.com. When contacting us via email, please send from your account's contact address, copy the text shown above, and if applicable, include your IP address."

I guess i'm here since 2008 or 2009, and on this time your site bloqued new registrations from brazil, but i was here before this happened.

so, whats is going on now?
There was a lapse in login between August (I see a login on 27th) and December (where I see you logged in on the 10th), which would have caused the hosting account to get suspended for being inactive by end of September (30 days after last login) and later terminated in October (21 days after suspension being imposed) as such as well.

Since there is no account to give back and Brazil isn't currently on the allowed list for getting a new hosting there's nothing that can be done unfortunately.

religiom

Reaction score
Puede ser tambien al configurar el antivirus si lo tienes redirigido para que la ip salga de otro pais. Desconetalo y reinicia el router.
Por si te sirve... a mi tambien me salio el mismo error, solo que me decia que mi ip era de Alemania...

Status
Not open for further replies.