Giving 20,000 credits for the best website design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sohail

Reaction score
I actually thought he designed those graphics :( Time's almost up...

So bigjoe4, what about this one (at the top)? Don't forget, if there's anything that needs to be changed, the that can be done easily, i can't add the CSS effects until i get the confirmination from you about the banner. I made it brighter just in case you didn't notice. Compare it to http://sohailtech.com/template/ if you wish. Or do you want me to use the second image but make it darker?

76241620px3.png

48624334xm3.png

Last edited:

jjpeacha

Reaction score
@sohailamir52

Personally, I prefer the darker one because my I feel I kinda get "lost" looking at the lighter one.

Maybe try and make the text bolder on the darker one and see how that turns out?

Just some friendly advice :biggrin:

medphoenix

Reaction score
After 10 days work...I created this website. This is like content management system, i.e. you can edit your contents, add pictures easily.
This template is created by me, but php scripts are taken from cmsimple ( so if anybody wanna use the full functions they should put a link for their website)

Horizontal menu and footer (and other functions) would be enabled, If I won.

http://www.medgameplanet.com/circuitz4u/

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Competition is nearly over!!!!
I wouldn't want to be in your position now, Joe. You've got so many designs to choose from!!!!
Yes lol, there are so many good designs! I might have to use random.org to choose lol
I actually thought he designed those graphics :( Time's almost up...

So bigjoe4, what about this one (at the top)? Don't forget, if there's anything that needs to be changed, the that can be done easily, i can't add the CSS effects until i get the confirmination from you about the banner. I made it brighter just in case you didn't notice. Compare it to http://sohailtech.com/template/ if you wish. Or do you want me to use the second image but make it darker?

76241620px3.png

48624334xm3.png
I like this one:
76241620px3.png

After 10 days work...I created this website. This is like content management system, i.e. you can edit your contents, add pictures easily.
This template is created by me, but php scripts are taken from cmsimple ( so if anybody wanna use the full functions they should put a link for their website)

Horizontal menu and footer (and other functions) would be enabled, If I won.

http://www.medgameplanet.com/circuitz4u/
It's good, it is clear that you have put a lot of work into it!
There isn't much time left now, but I have two comments:
1. There only needs to be one navigation, I like the side navigation so remove the top navigation.
2. The computer chip in the header looks a bit plain and boring, perhaps you could twist it a few degrees to make it look more interresting, also there is a blank space in the footer- is that for text?

Note to everyone: I WILL NOT EXTEND THIS CONTEST! IT ENDS IN 20 HOURS AND 34 MINUTES!

Last edited:

XGI Admin

Reaction score
You people.... I think when I say graphics and when you say graphics its completely different.

By graphics I meen this (below)

head1me2.png

and this:
c4yzq0.jpg

By graphics you meen this (below)

mywebgr8.png

and sohailamir52 i've finished your wallpaper i think i pm'd iit to you.

Last edited:

jjpeacha

Reaction score
Bigjoe4, what you think of my design? I've done the odd tweak so take a look if you want!

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Umm medphoenix, your site is suspended to let you know...

medphoenix

Reaction score
Umm medphoenix, your site is suspended to let you know...

Very sad :) Today only I know about custom error pages...

Bigjoe I've corrected as you said, but Can't show you because of the suspension!
check the image

Last edited:

dawmail333

Reaction score
MedPhoenix, talk to me and I might be able to do something for you.

Last edited:

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Very sad :) Today only I know about custom error pages...

Bigjoe I've corrected as you said, but Can't show you because of the suspension!
check the image

med, i went in ur site (not more suspended) and have some things broken in the layout near footer.
check it in Firefox 2 (im using 2.0.0.14)

Sohail

Reaction score
Is this contest over now as i never found out which design bigjoe4 liked... And in my country it's the 6th May.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
MedPhoenix- You have a white < towards the bottom of the page.

medphoenix

Reaction score
javayathzee wow, impressive symbols in the top left corner. where'd they come from?
That can be removed (php mistake!!!)

MedPhoenix- You have a white < towards the bottom of the page.
that's for forward/backward click text buttons..( you can click on it). I don't have time to do more than that.
If I won,I'd do more decorations and corrections.

Best of luck:biggthump for all participants :grouphug: of this contest!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.