Giving 20,000 credits for the best website design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
hmm i might try make you a design.

Remember i dont do anything like Flash, Neons or things glowing. And the website will be Valid xHTML and CSS.

Flash, Neons or things glowing are not a requirement. My problem with ChrisP's site was not the lack of Flash/ Neons, I just didn't like the look of the site.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
So when does this competition end, is there anything else you think i should add to the template i've done, here?

bigjoe4

Reaction score
So when does this competition end, is there anything else you think i should add to the template i've done, here?

The competition ends midday eastern time 6th of May.

I would like to see what the template looks like when the text becomes longer, will the page grow longer or will the text just spill over the end of the page?

I am going to give a 2nd place prize of 2000 credits, and a 3rd place prize of 200 credits by the way.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
yes that is when you have to have the site ready and you submit it by showing me a preview. (look at previous pages of this thread to see how other people have submited theirs)

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Vigge-swe has withdrawn from the contest, sohailamir52, Dannad500 and scorch94 are joint-lead (I haven't decided which I like best yet)

I am increasing 3rd place prise to 1000 credits (second place is still 2000 credits and 1st place is 20,000 credits)

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
I'm currently creating the layout.
Might be ready tomorrow if this crappy pc i have in my work dont lag or freeze photoshop
lol

bigjoe4

Reaction score
OK, thanks for the preview, It looks good, although it's difficult to give any feedback at this early stage as the header clashes horribly with the rest of the site.

I notice that it is valid code which is good.

I find it funny that you wrote "Report imediatly if you have purchased or downloaded this template other than raphaelddl.com" as someone could remove that very easily.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
OK, thanks for the preview, It looks good, although it's difficult to give any feedback at this early stage as the header clashes horribly with the rest of the site.

I notice that it is valid code which is good.

I find it funny that you wrote "Report imediatly if you have purchased or downloaded this template other than raphaelddl.com" as someone could remove that very easily.

I know but, some rippers are dumb enough to rip and zip. Not even read things xD

Anyways, im doing the header right now. Lets see if you will like \o/
And i'll darken the BG since its too greenish

g-force

Reaction score
is this competition still open?

if so, i can make you a nice site, with users, and the CMS i use has lot's of support and tons of mods you can add including markets and auctions and stuff,

do you want users, and forums etc. what exactly do you want for this site, sorry if it was mentioned in here already but i didn't wanna read 14 pages, lol

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Well there's only a few days left so i doubt that will be enough time for you to create a template... You can try if you want :).

scorch94

Reaction score
is this competition still open?

if so, i can make you a nice site, with users, and the CMS i use has lot's of support and tons of mods you can add including markets and auctions and stuff,

do you want users, and forums etc. what exactly do you want for this site, sorry if it was mentioned in here already but i didn't wanna read 14 pages, lol

He said he doesn't need server-side backend :)

bigjoe4

Reaction score
g-force: This ends midday eastern time 6th of May

sohailamir52: have you given up with your site? It was a candidate for winner.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
No of course not, i will add some extra things now! :).

Status
Not open for further replies.