Giving 20,000 credits for the best website design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
K. Today i'll make the header so you can check if you like or not.

btw
dawmail333's layout remind VERY much my layout...
The ideas, images seems like and the way of web....

Last edited:

g-force

Reaction score
up to date with 2008 ?
what do you mean saying that o_O

just saying their simple designs,

im gonna try and put some time into this on the weekend, and come up with a nice theme, after all it's 20,000 credits :O

Last edited:

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
*falls off chair* that is brilliant - ten smilies out of ten: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

^_^
Glad you liked

just saying their simple designs,

im gonna try and put some time into this on the weekend, and come up with a nice theme, after all it's 20,000 credits :O

I dont think mine is simple..
More than the layout itself, i've added:

* an AJAX/PHP Contact Form (with field validation, update div and send email to writer);
* Anti-SQLinjection and anti anything PHP includes (i know because when Paid Servers was attacked, one of the websites was mine, it tried all ways to hack my website but my include pwned him xD);
* VALID xHTML and CSS in all WebPages.

and btw, i used 2 iStockPhoto images but i think we dont need to buy em :D
(or just one)

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score

I still don't like the header, it has too many colors. In fact the whole page is all different colors: blue, red, yellow, green, black grey, brown. I think sites look more proffessional with few colors.

That's well cool :), could I see what it looks like with bigger font? also it might look good if there were white lines up the side as well as horizontal to give it more structure.

Just to remind everyone this ends midday eastern time 6th of May.

Last edited:

dig_enig

Reaction score
new header different overlay style

and in the page what colors would you like changed links colors, bg, text

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I will say everything that I think could be improved in the site:
1. It does not need to say both "Custom Circuit Design" and "For the ultimate in custom circuit design"
2. The search feature is unnecessary
3. I think the header would look better if you remove the green, and also if you make the red bit at the bottom of the page yellow it will match the yellow in the header.

dawmail333

Reaction score
What do you mean by bigger font? Much bigger? Give me a size from Wordpad or something universal, just as an idea.

You liked those white lines down the side? All of the page, or just where the text is?

BTW, are you giving encouragement prizes? Credits are a very convenient (indeed the only) way I can get a domain! (Barring the one my brother registered for me as a bday present...)

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
Just make the font a bit bigger than it is at the moment, as for the white lines, just where the text is.

1st place prise is 20,000 credits
2nd place prise is 2000 credits
3rd place prise is 1000 credits

Last edited:

javayathzee

Reaction score
Are you still looking for someone to design your site?
I've got a graphic design friend who I usually work with on another forum and we can work together if you're still looking (he designs and I cod :) )

just let me know if you're still looking!

javayathzee

Reaction score
well, Until I hear from the OP, I'll assume that it's NOT, since he's not really declared a winner as far as I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.