Status
Not open for further replies.

parcherock

Reaction score
That good news ...

Well, I hope that you fence well as I have recommended the service too

skaterboi

Reaction score
okay, time to go back again to localhost.. cheers!
hopefully everything will be okay by now!

skeets

Reaction score
Tried to find the answer to this, couldn't....

How many servers are they going through here? I would think Absolut, Stoli, Cossacks, but when I do searches I come up with things like "Skyy" and others.

And are there any other steps after this 1500 of 4500 complete phase? Or is that it? Thanks.

conceptye

Reaction score
I love the service even with the downtime! thanks guys for keeping us all up to date.

Archkronos

Reaction score
Tried to find the answer to this, couldn't....

How many servers are they going through here? I would think Absolut, Stoli, Cossacks, but when I do searches I come up with things like "Skyy" and others.

And are there any other steps after this 1500 of 4500 complete phase? Or is that it? Thanks.

Ciroc and Skyy are paid servers. I think.

Xemnas

Reaction score
The admins haven't done anything with Stoli yet, they're busy with Absolut at the moment.

Xemnas

Reaction score
Corey will post an update when he starts on Cossacks.

deaddevil

Reaction score
my forum's curently working , i'm on stoli, do I need to change to localhost, also, some of my members post everyday, so is the backup taken daily as not to miss their posts??

And best of luck!! hope every thing is back up better than ever!!

Nikolasr

Reaction score
when corey start repairing on the stoli we need to change to localhost

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
deaddevil, I would recommend closing down your site temporarily using your software's inbuilt open/close mechanism.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I would shut any database sites down when we get to the server you are on, I can't guarantee you won't lose new items as the account will be copied and some ISPs take a while to update.

This is going to of course take longer then I thought. We hit 2,000 accounts copied averaging over 150 accounts per hour. It has drastically slowed down because cPanel tries to upgrade all mail accounts on the server every transfer, and apparently there is no way to shut this off. Not sure what we're currently averaging per hour but it's lower than the 150 ;(.

We have transfers going 24/7.

As a reminder, all free servers will be taken down sometime in the next 2 hours to add the new database hard drives. Downtime should not be more then 15 minutes or so per server.

-Corey

BentFX

Reaction score
Given the current problems, what is the estimated time for fixing an error such as this.....
---------
An Error Has Occurred
Although you've logged in successfully, there was an error retrieving your account's hosting type from the backend system.

Please post on our forums to seek support on this issue.
--------

It's a paid account.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.