Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
There could be a lot of things wrong right now.

You don't have your mysql settings switched back to localhost. Please read the updates before you post.

If you don't know how, find a file labled config.php (or something similar to that) and change where you see "mysql.x10hosting.com" to "localhost".

That should fix everything.

edit: found the problem

Last edited:

adamkrem

Reaction score
extracting things doesn't work on my account.

my account panel doesn't work.

fun fun.

well i'll be back in awhile to see if it suddenly starts working when you guys are all done. until then i'll be using my private host i made on my computer.

Squ1sh3r

Reaction score
im going to kiss u dunno wat tht dus but it fixed it cheers. If anyone has any cod 4 headers i would greatly appreciate one :)

Last edited:
F

Fahad

FTP and DNS are down on Stoli. Is this normal?

Would have posted in 'Server Move Issues' but it's apparently Absolut only!
We, Ad-enhanced, actually generate ad-revenue for x10, but we're not allowed to post issues. Lol.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm you can post issues in there for Stoli now.

DNS being down doesn't affect anything on Stoli. The DNS servers are not ran off of it.

Regarding FTP I will check into it.

We still have 700 accounts in queue to be created. Once that is done things should be much more stable. We're creating accounts currently 3x faster then normal to catch up on all the sign-ups from when we had account creations off.

We're getting there :)

ngonchan

Reaction score
There could be a lot of things wrong right now.

You don't have your mysql settings switched back to localhost. Please read the updates before you post.

If you don't know how, find a file labled config.php (or something similar to that) and change where you see "mysql.x10hosting.com" to "localhost".

That should fix everything.

edit: found the problem

Now, I can't connect to mysql server, although I use 'localhost' or 'mysql.x10hosting' or even 'ngonchan.uni.cc' (my domain). MySQL server said :"Access denied for user xxx (using password: NO) ".:dunno:
My server is Stoli. Pls help me. Thanks:happysad:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll note again, we will not provide support in this thread. This is not a support thread, it is only for information. If you are on Absolut or Stoli please post issues regarding the move into the Server Move forum.

Cossacks has about 1,300 accounts left to move. I hope to finish moving everything by Sunday evening. This is an optimistic estimate.

Worst case scenario we should be ALL done by Wednesday\Thursday.

-Corey

longley

Reaction score
I love going last in everything! Thank goodness for cossacks being last.

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
Corey, could you continue updating the first post. I don't like reading this thread to look for your posts becuase of all the extra posts floating around (It hasn't been so bad since you finished stoli, but still...)

Also, have you finished account maintenance on cossacks yet (deleting the inactive accounts)?

Aleos

Reaction score
Mine doesn't work, and I dunno which server I'm in. Sorry.

kamcraft

Reaction score
Corey I'm just curious when the server connects to the backup server to move all the account does it connect to it through a local network, over the data centers internet connection (the high speed connection of each server), or does it have to go through your computer meaning to yours then to the backup? I'm just bored lol.

joseph0829

Reaction score
STOLI IS DOWN AGAIN! As of 7:54AM - PhT... it was just like Stoli is having problems everyday! why is this so? i think stoli is not stable anymore, corey any resolution on this problem?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a lot of tweaking that has to be done to the servers after they come back from a format. We are getting there though. The backlog of accounts has finally been taken care of, that was a major issue.

Cossacks has finished transferring to the backup server. I'm doing some small things on it then I will format it and start transferring accounts back to it tonight.

Everything will start getting back to normal very soon. There are still a lot of backend things that need to be setup and taken care of. Right now I'm the only person that can do these things, I have limited time and the tasks take hours to do.

GeekDad

Reaction score
Thanks for the hard work Corey. I'm pretty new to x10hosting and was wondering about all the issues. Sounds like you're trying to make the site a better place for all of us.

Thanks again.

Calipe

Reaction score
Thanks to the stuff at x10hosting, this service is truly amazing, and what is mind blowing is the fact that is all FREE!
Thanks for the support that x10hosting gives to individuals like the members here that are truly passionate about web design.

Status
Not open for further replies.