Global Update(MySQL, Issues, Etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenn1989

Reaction score
hasn't he finished yet, I think there are a few more to go?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm starting to copy the accounts back now. We again, ran into the same problem as the other servers. I reloaded the OS last night and started setting up everything only to find out the 73GB MySQL drive was set to primary. So I had to have the DC switch around the drives and do the reload for me.

-Corey

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
If I didn't have such experience with computers myself, I'd call you either stupid or a liar.

But mine has a habit of breaking down, and the fixes are never as simple as "change the settings."

kamcraft

Reaction score
The dc is stupid, when the had to fix the others why did they not do cossacks as well lol. Either way thanks for all the work :)

oZmoZ

Reaction score
Good news, hope all goes smoothly and thanks for all the hard work.

alid1712

Reaction score
My cPanel is back online, as in i can log into it. but my site is still down.. https is still down i guess..

Thankx for the hard work :D

oZmoZ

Reaction score
This is the problem which is causing people on Cossacks to no longer be able to access their cpanel/websites right? Wasn't sure if I needed to reply to the thread about cpanel access with my username or just wait till this is all resolved, decided on the latter.

Hope all is fixed soon.

alfren

Reaction score
i don't have a problem with my cpanel to only thing is SSL Explorer will appear on my site. I hope this will be fixed soon....

longley

Reaction score
i don't have a problem with my cpanel to only thing is SSL Explorer will appear on my site. I hope this will be fixed soon....

This is their way of saying, we are still transferring accounts back and just wait.

mhine

Reaction score
i have the same problem like alfren... i don't have a problem with my cpanel too, the only thing is SSL Explorer will appear on my site. I hope this will be fixed soon.... thank you..

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
It looks like we're ahead of schedule(A first) on the transfer back to Cossacks. If there are no problems\issues that come up the copy back will be complete by tonight.

Also, to anyone not on Cossacks I'm going to take care of all the issues in the server move forum today. Please get your issue posted there in your OWN thread if you need help.

Regular support will return to normal once the servers are settled in and I don't have to constantly watch over and tweak them.

-Corey

Jannu

Reaction score
Well.. after your updates my site looks like this:

and umm.. can you tell me what's going on ?

Last edited:

gazzamc

Reaction score
Don't worry this also happened when they were transferring the other accounts.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The SSL explorer page is due to Apache not being up, it's serving pages from 443 instead of 80.

I chose to leave Apache down to speed the transfers up. It will go away when I bring Apache back up after the transfer is complete.

-Corey

bdogg12

Reaction score
I just got one question about this whole move. My FTP is back but I'm missing some of my files I created a few days before the move started. Will they be back up or will I have to recreate them again? I can recreate but the thing is I forget what I was doing:biggrin:

rosh3000

Reaction score
hi i cant seem to login on CPanel
i get the message: Login Attempt Failed!

my Cpanel username is: rosh3000
and my website is: www.britwear.x10hosting.com
and i am on Absolut server.

any help would be much appreciated
thnk you in advance

Last edited:

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
Try again. I couldn't get in a day or two ago, but I can get in now.

Also, look at your files again. My files that I just edited before the server went down are there and in the way I left them. No data is missing (and I update every day)

edit: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

phpmyadmin works!!!!
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.