Votes: 2 2.2%
  • AOL

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mocosmob90

Reaction score
They're sleek(ish) changes but they're really not ... how do I put this ... useful? They make Gmail more refined but have completely screwed up the UI by trying to save screen space. It's harder to access labels or folders or even the full extent of my chat list now that they're all minimized to fit to my screen.

rdewards22

Reaction score
Gmail has a lot of features not found in other web-based email packages - the ability to drag and drop multiple files at once as attachments being my most favorite. Add the other google services integrated into gmail (chat - including video chat, Google Voice, docs, etc) and top it with free and you couldn't ask for a better email client. The biggest problem with gmail is the almost complete lack of support from Google. From all appearances, no one from Google is involved in the support forums and questions/problems from users go unanswered unless another user has figured it out. Despite this major drawback, Google and Gmail are the best complete communications package available at the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.