God of War 3

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Gowiii

how is that a lame excuse?
i pointed out what he said, and he did say Ted.
my words are clear as crystal yet you say it's a lame excuse... and it wasnt even an excuse. You're just putting words, in this case taking out words from Jack Tretton's mouth...

Geoff Knightley was very clear with the line of questioning.

"Now I know there were a lot of other demos that were shown there, there was Killzone, a lot of people were excited about that. People were wondering though, you know, was some of the stuff real, was it cgi, it looks so good, what was the sense from you, or is there some stuff that's just, you know, computer smoke and mirror?"

"It's definitely real"

There was no deception behind the line of questioning, the subject was Killzone 2, not Resistance. And even if he did believe he was still being questioned about Resistance he stated that everything seen was real game play. That includes Killzone 2.

Now it really wouldn't of been that big of deal but other Sony reps claimed that it was real gameplay footage as well.

Last edited:

skai123

Reaction score

Geoff Knightley was very clear with the line of questioning.

"Now I know there were a lot of other demos that were shown there, there was Killzone, a lot of people were excited about that. People were wondering though, you know, was some of the stuff real, was it cgi, it looks so good, what was the sense from you, or is there some stuff that's just, you know, computer smoke and mirror?"

"It's definitely real"

There was no deception behind the line of questioning, the subject was Killzone 2, not Resistance. And even if he did believe he was still being questioned about Resistance he stated that everything seen was real game play. That includes Killzone 2.

Now it really wouldn't of been that big of deal but other Sony reps claimed that it was real gameplay footage as well.

again he was refering to resistance
"That's real game play everybody is seeing out there" < this is the exact line you're trying to quote from where it came after he said "that's one thing Ted wanted everybody to understand"

so the whole quote goes like this
"That's one thing Ted wants to make sure everybody understood, that's real game play everybody is seeing out there"

stop getting the video of killzone 2 confuse you...

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

again he was refering to resistance
"That's real game play everybody is seeing out there" < this is the exact line you're trying to quote from where it came after he said "that's one thing Ted wanted everybody to understand"

so the whole quote goes like this
"That's one thing Ted wants to make sure everybody understood, that's real game play everybody is seeing out there"

stop getting the video of killzone 2 confuse you...

If he was confused with the question then he's an idiot and should never be allowed to do interviews.

skai123

Reaction score

If he was confused with the question then he's an idiot and should never be allowed to do interviews.

You got confused from the answer, and human makes mistakes so don't say you did not make a mistake/answer wrong in your lifetime.

anyways why are we even arguing about an interview 4 years ago?

are you not a mod? going off topic... lol

Back on topic, it seems like GOW3 may come out this year.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

You got confused from the answer, and human makes mistakes so don't say you did not make a mistake/answer wrong in your lifetime.

anyways why are we even arguing about an interview 4 years ago?

are you not a mod? going off topic... lol

Back on topic, it seems like GOW3 may come out this year.

I have no sympathy for stupid Sony reps.

So sorry that you think it's off topic. You post, I reply to what you post. :naughty:

I just read that it may come out this year. Hopefully it wont get delayed.