Status
Not open for further replies.

icmysite

Reaction score

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
make sure joomla is not set to have persistent connection.

icmysite

Reaction score
I guess if I dont know how to set it to persistent, I most likely didnt do that.

As I stated before the site working fine till a 3 weeks ago. They only reason I rebuilt everything was due to lost connects to the database. I assumed I had screwed up the DB because I kept getting this error. After the rebuild I was able to install a template but I did receive errors then to. I only us this site for testing before I do it on the real site but right now I cant do anything. Even creating an article takes for ever. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

icmysite

Reaction score
still not working

Component Install: DB function failed with error number 2006
MySQL server has gone away SQL=INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'JCE', 'option=com_jce', 0, 0, 'option=com_jce', 'JCE', 'com_jce', 0, 'components/com_jce/img/logo.png', 0, '', 1 )
SQL =
INSERT INTO jos_components VALUES( 0, 'JCE', 'option=com_jce', 0, 0, 'option=com_jce', 'JCE', 'com_jce', 0, 'components/com_jce/img/logo.png', 0, '', 1 )
It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'install.php'
It was not possible to delete the selected file.: 'install.php'
It was not possible to copy the selected file.
JInstaller::install: Failed to copy file: /home/icmysite/public_html/tmp/install_4c8a62fd17825/jce.xml to /home/icmysite/public_html/administrator/components/com_jce/jce.xml
Component Install: Could not copy setup file
Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.