Reaction score
Put ads on your site then post in craigs list

free advertising and money lool

just though i would help some people helped me a bit

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
not sure why this thread was made...you said...good way to make some $$??

Here is something you can do...make a site that has information leading to a sale of your own product....or a clickbank product...

or you can....go to google adsense....and pay money to have a website advertised...the website being advertised is the one you choose from clickbank....watch out how much you spend for your ads...and how much you make after a sale on clickbank....it's a pretty easy way to make money, after you set a plan, and stick to it for the month. :)

um....you can also, find a way to give people free texting messaging on their phone...then the only downthing to that is that you have advertisers paying to be advertised in every text link people send.....hey it's free texting for people....and more money for you! ...what else....

I can't share a lot but yea...you can find money making ways ALL OVER. HAVE FUN!

hlastimosa

Reaction score
try affiliatebot.com and cj.com , though what really needs to be done is publishing fresh content , keep ideas coming to attract visitors to your site.

alixain

Reaction score
CJ provides products to sale! that a tough work. You need a high relation with marketing! No doubt it pay pretty nice but a tough work...
PTC is also a difficult task to collect points. But its ok
You start a blog, use google adds or other and work with your original connent. It pay more.... TRY it

wahmae

Reaction score
I use Linkworth personally they do ad brokerage not pay per link. Shame i'm not getting much business through them though)

b0bang

Reaction score
I've tried linkworth too way back 2006 and till 2008 I think I never made even a dollar from them.. Now I'm trying ptc sites like neobux etc., there are a lot of sites available you just have to make sure which really pays and scams..

dragge

Reaction score
PTC click sites takes forever to make money if you don't have referrals.
I think that adsense is the best way to make money!