Google Adsense

pussiesrus

Reaction score
Is Google Adsense completely free?

I'm thinking about putting it up on my site.

walidno1

Reaction score
YES, COMPLETELY FREE....... Why would you have to pay to put their ads in your site?? :D

neway, if u need any help, pm me :p

pussiesrus

Reaction score
well I was looking at google adwords and it makes you pay so much everyday for their adds, so I was just wondering.

walidno1

Reaction score
Adwords is if U want UR sites' link on other sites using google adsense........See, ppl using adwords provide the ads and these are then published on websites using Adsense..........

techfc

Reaction score
You can put it in .php files. If you wanna put in the acticles, you edit single.php (in your theme folder).
Or you can use Text widget, paste GA code in this. See demo in my site: www.techfc.com

earthinc

Banned
Reaction score
Really hard to gain money with them

Yeah, without hundreds of thousands of visitors. I finally got my first check for $101.89 about 6 months ago. Took about 3 years... lol
but hey, free money is free money, and I was very happy to receive that check. It bought a nice fat half-ounce. :)

websitedude

Reaction score
I find it really diffulcult to earn money with it bewcuase google say the click has to fit a certain criteria- like buying a product on the site the visitor clicks on with a certain value

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I find it really diffulcult to earn money with it bewcuase google say the click has to fit a certain criteria- like buying a product on the site the visitor clicks on with a certain value

They block my one account at $ 89 .

The reason was "You click on your own ads or someone clicking on ads as a job."

kentmark

Reaction score
You can put it in .php files. If you wanna put in the acticles, you edit single.php (in your theme folder).
Or you can use Text widget, paste GA code in this. See demo in my site: www.techfc.com

PHP:
<?php get_header(); ?>

<div id="main">

<div id="contentwrapper">

<?php if (have_posts()) : ?>
<?php while (have_posts()) : the_post(); ?>

<div class="topPost">
  <h2 class="topTitle"><a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>"><?php the_title(); ?></a></h2>
  <p class="topMeta">by <?php the_author_posts_link(); ?> on <?php the_time('M.d, Y') ?>, under <?php the_category(', '); ?></p>
  <div class="topContent"><?php the_content('(continue reading...)'); ?></div>
  <div class="cleared"></div>
  <span class="linkpages"><?php wp_link_pages(); ?></span><div class="cleared"></div>
  <?php if ( function_exists('the_tags') ) : ?><span class="topTags"><?php the_tags('<em>:</em>', ', ', ''); ?></span><?php endif; ?>
</div> <!-- Closes topPost -->
<br/><small><?php edit_post_link('Edit this entry?','',''); ?></small>

<div id="comments">
<?php if (function_exists('wp_list_comments')): ?>
<!-- WP 2.7 and above -->
<?php comments_template('', true); ?>

<?php else : ?>
<!-- WP 2.6 and below -->
<?php comments_template(); ?>
<?php endif; ?>
</div> <!-- Closes Comment -->

<div id="extrastuff">
<span id="rssleft"><?php comments_rss_link(__('<abbr title="Really Simple Syndication">RSS</abbr> feed for this post (comments)')); ?></span>

<span id="trackright"><?php if ( pings_open() ) : ?> · <a href="<?php trackback_url() ?>" rel="trackback"><?php _e('TrackBack <abbr title="Uniform Resource Identifier">URI</abbr>'); ?></a><?php endif; ?></span>
</div>

<?php endwhile; ?>

<?php else : ?>

<div class="topPost">
  <h2 class="topTitle"><a href="<?php the_permalink() ?>">Not Found</a></h2>
  <div class="topContent"><p>Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here. You can search again by using <a href="#searchform">this form</a>...</p></div>
</div> <!-- Closes topPost -->

<?php endif; ?>

</div> <!-- Closes contentwrapper-->

<?php get_sidebar(); ?>

</div><!-- Closes Main -->

<?php get_footer(); ?>
where did i put the code or google adsense?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Really hard to gain money with them

It takes a long time, but getting free money by putting advertisements on your site (and not even having to do anything more) is better than getting no money at all.

redbud

Reaction score
My experience with Google AdSense ads is it takes a long time to start making money. You have to build up trafic to your site and it seems Google doesn't put the best ads on your site until your site has gained trafic & rank by Google.

quasar

Reaction score
Yeah, without hundreds of thousands of visitors. I finally got my first check for $101.89 about 6 months ago. Took about 3 years... lol
but hey, free money is free money, and I was very happy to receive that check. It bought a nice fat half-ounce. :)

whats the rate? how much they pay per visitor?

ilyes87

Reaction score
it's hard ..because it's pay you for click not for visitor ... and it's hard to get click in your ad ... if there is way to help tell us .. plz ..

walidno1

Reaction score
well, my site is offline now due to x10's maintenance work........wonder when it will be online?????????

Visitor counts will be affected if the sites become offline once in a while :(