Google Apps Premier SUCKS

arizonapcrepair

Reaction score
I have setup google apps premier for a client, and yes that means we are paying for it, the full $$$.

Now, we went through the registration blah blah, got all the settings in, worked great, voila. We put off verifying the domain ownership because we weren't ready to transfer them over from exchange just yet.

So what happened was the account fell into disuse, and when we were about ready to activate it, Google discontinued our account, and charged us anyway. So we try to even re sign up, it says "Account is already in use"...great. So we try to find a phone number, we get "Sorry your account does not exist." Now isn't that just great? You must sign in to get a support number, but you can't sign in because the account "Doesn't exist", and we can't even pay again for it because it is "in use"

This is why I think we should boycott Google, they have NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. :mad: Wasted $450 on that junk ****.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
That's a bummer, the free service is pretty good.

arizonapcrepair

Reaction score
I called Google's headquarters at some random number, and left someone a voicemail, no one has gotten back to me yet. Thanks Google for such crappy service!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Calling some random number and leaving a message... why would the accounts department (for example) get back to you? I wouldn't be surprised if they even have a policy stating employees shouldn't call-back.

tridge

Reaction score
keep us posted, plus let us know how you finally got your resolution.

arizonapcrepair

Reaction score
keep us posted, plus let us know how you finally got your resolution.

I have finally gotten a hold of someone...at Google checkout, not even Apps. The checkout people said since they took my money without providing a service, the account is now "under investigation"...I am hoping it gets resolved soon.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to contact Google once... I think I spent 2 hours trying to find a number or actual Email address for the right department and never found one. Just went in circles to their self help pages.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I tried to contact Google once... I think I spent 2 hours trying to find a number or actual Email address for the right department and never found one. Just went in circles to their self help pages.

But they do have a support forums where the staff helps :eek: